MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 15:49:35
SM
England vs. Slovenia: 3 hrs 10 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
W
National League | Gameweek 40
Mar 16, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Laithwaite Community Stadium
B

Woking
1 - 0
Barnet

Berkoe (61')
Pavey (2'), Luker (15'), Edwards (31'), Wilkinson (49'), Ince (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Brunt (43'), Hartigan (89')
Coverage of the National League clash between Woking and Barnet.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rochdale 2-1 Woking
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-0 Rochdale
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barnet win with a probability of 39%. A win for Woking had a probability of 35.6% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barnet win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.54%) and 0-2 (6.33%). The likeliest Woking win was 1-0 (8.43%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood.

Result
WokingDrawBarnet
35.6% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04) 25.41% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 39% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Both teams to score 56.21% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.39% (0.021000000000001 0.02)47.61% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.19% (0.021000000000001 0.02)69.81% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.05% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)25.95% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.04% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)60.96% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Barnet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.91% (0.033000000000001 0.03)24.09% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.63% (0.046999999999997 0.05)58.37% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Woking 35.6%
    Barnet 39%
    Draw 25.4%
WokingDrawBarnet
1-0 @ 8.43% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.1% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 5.69% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.64% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
3-2 @ 2.59% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 2.56% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.23% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 35.6%
1-1 @ 12%
0-0 @ 6.25% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-2 @ 5.76% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.23% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 8.9% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-2 @ 8.54% (0.004999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 6.33% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.05% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.01% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 2.73% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.44% (0.004 0)
0-4 @ 1.07% (0.004 0)
2-4 @ 0.97% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 39%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rochdale 2-1 Woking
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 0-1 Woking
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 3-2 Gateshead
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-0 Rochdale
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 1-2 Barnet
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 0-2 Chesterfield
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-0 York City
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 1-0 Barnet
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-4 Barnet
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .