MX23RW : Friday, August 12 08:20:54
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 7, 2022 at 3pm UK at The Courage Stadium
Bromley
2 - 2
Dover Athletic
Bush (26'), Whitely (90')
Al-Hamadi (15')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Collinge (81', 90+3')
Hanson (15'), Goodman (16'), Krasniqi (45'), Gyasi (83')
Coverage of the National League clash between Bromley and Dover Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Barnet 2-4 Bromley
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bromley win with a probability of 76.09%. A draw had a probability of 14.9% and a win for Dover Athletic had a probability of 9.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bromley win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (9.97%) and 2-1 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.01%), while for a Dover Athletic win it was 1-2 (2.72%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 3.5% likelihood.

Result
BromleyDrawDover Athletic
76.09%14.9%9.01%
Both teams to score 49.91%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.09%34.91%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.1%56.9%
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.39%7.61%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
72.77%27.23%
Dover Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.03%45.97%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.3%81.7%
Score Analysis
    Bromley 76.08%
    Dover Athletic 9.01%
    Draw 14.9%
BromleyDrawDover Athletic
2-0 @ 11.6%
3-0 @ 9.97%
2-1 @ 9.02%
1-0 @ 9.02%
3-1 @ 7.75%
4-0 @ 6.42%
4-1 @ 4.99%
5-0 @ 3.31%
3-2 @ 3.01%
5-1 @ 2.57%
4-2 @ 1.94%
6-0 @ 1.42%
6-1 @ 1.1%
5-2 @ 1%
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 76.08%
1-1 @ 7.01%
2-2 @ 3.51%
0-0 @ 3.5%
Other @ 0.89%
Total : 14.9%
1-2 @ 2.72%
0-1 @ 2.72%
0-2 @ 1.06%
2-3 @ 0.91%
Other @ 1.61%
Total : 9.01%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Solihull 3-0 Bromley
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 4-2 Chesterfield
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Aldershot
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 2-0 Bromley
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-0 Maidenhead
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-2 Bromley
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Notts County 1-0 Dover Athletic
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-1 Altrincham
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-3 Notts County
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 3-2 Dover Athletic
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-4 Woking
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-2 Dover Athletic
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .