MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 19:56:35
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 23 hrs 3 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 3
Aug 30, 2021 at 3pm UK
The Courage Stadium
E

Bromley
3 - 0
Eastleigh

Alabi (25'), Whitely (49'), Cheek (87')
Alabi (43'), Whitely (63'), Webster (71')
Coulson (68')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Whelan (2'), Boyce (31'), Low (31')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bromley win with a probability of 41.26%. A win for Eastleigh had a probability of 32.43% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bromley win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.69%) and 2-0 (7.24%). The likeliest Eastleigh win was 0-1 (9.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.51%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bromley would win this match.

Result
BromleyDrawEastleigh
41.26%26.31%32.43%
Both teams to score 52.49%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.92%52.08%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.19%73.81%
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.07%24.92%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.45%59.55%
Eastleigh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.91%30.09%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.77%66.22%
Score Analysis
    Bromley 41.25%
    Eastleigh 32.43%
    Draw 26.31%
BromleyDrawEastleigh
1-0 @ 10.41%
2-1 @ 8.69%
2-0 @ 7.24%
3-1 @ 4.03%
3-0 @ 3.35%
3-2 @ 2.42%
4-1 @ 1.4%
4-0 @ 1.16%
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 41.25%
1-1 @ 12.51%
0-0 @ 7.5%
2-2 @ 5.22%
3-3 @ 0.97%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.31%
0-1 @ 9.01%
1-2 @ 7.52%
0-2 @ 5.41%
1-3 @ 3.01%
0-3 @ 2.17%
2-3 @ 2.09%
1-4 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 32.43%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .