MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 04:11:15
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
B
National League | Gameweek 14
Oct 8, 2022 at 3pm UK
The Courage Stadium
G

Bromley
1 - 1
Gateshead

Dennis (71')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ward (80')
Coverage of the National League clash between Bromley and Gateshead.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-2 Bromley
Tuesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-3 Altrincham
Tuesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bromley win with a probability of 52.23%. A draw had a probability of 24.7% and a win for Gateshead had a probability of 23.06%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bromley win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.63%) and 2-1 (9.57%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.75%), while for a Gateshead win it was 0-1 (7.21%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.8% likelihood.

Result
BromleyDrawGateshead
52.23% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01) 24.71% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 23.06% (0.016000000000002 0.02)
Both teams to score 50.64% (0.032000000000004 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.74% (0.034999999999997 0.03)51.26% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.91% (0.030000000000001 0.03)73.09% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.4% (0.012 0.01)19.6% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.46% (0.015000000000001 0.02)51.55% (-0.010000000000005 -0.01)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.98% (0.032000000000004 0.03)37.02% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.2% (0.034000000000002 0.03)73.81% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Bromley 52.22%
    Gateshead 23.06%
    Draw 24.71%
BromleyDrawGateshead
1-0 @ 11.82% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-0 @ 9.63% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.57% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 5.23% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 5.2% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 2.58% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 2.13%
4-1 @ 2.12% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.05% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 52.22%
1-1 @ 11.75%
0-0 @ 7.26% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.76% (0.0039999999999996 0)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 24.71%
0-1 @ 7.21% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-2 @ 5.84% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 3.58% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 1.93% (0.0029999999999999 0)
2-3 @ 1.58% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.19% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 23.06%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-2 Bromley
Tuesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 2-2 Bromley
Saturday, October 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-0 Oldham
Saturday, September 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-0 Maidstone
Saturday, September 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-1 Bromley
Tuesday, September 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-1 Eastleigh
Saturday, September 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-3 Altrincham
Tuesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Eastleigh
Saturday, October 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 0-1 Gateshead
Saturday, September 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, September 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-0 Gateshead
Tuesday, September 13 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 4-1 Maidstone
Saturday, September 3 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .