MX23RW : Monday, February 26 04:34:20
SM
West Ham vs. Brentford: 15 hrs 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
AF
National League | Gameweek 16
Oct 21, 2023 at 3pm UK
Mill Farm Stadium
EU
Fylde
1 - 1
Ebbsfleet
Davis (57')
Barrett (68'), Conway (72')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Poleon (26')
Amoo (56')
Cisse (63')
Coverage of the National League clash between Fylde and Ebbsfleet.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oxford City 3-0 Fylde
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-2 Halifax
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fylde win with a probability of 44.59%. A win for Ebbsfleet had a probability of 32.02% and a draw had a probability of 23.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fylde win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.39%) and 2-0 (6.36%). The likeliest Ebbsfleet win was 1-2 (7.53%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.54%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood.

Result
FyldeDrawEbbsfleet
44.59% (-2.165 -2.17) 23.39% (0.56 0.56) 32.02% (1.612 1.61)
Both teams to score 62.39% (-1.18 -1.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.9% (-1.916 -1.92)39.1% (1.923 1.92)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.57% (-2.04 -2.04)61.43% (2.048 2.05)
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.1% (-1.581 -1.58)17.9% (1.587 1.59)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.3% (-2.8 -2.8)48.7% (2.807 2.81)
Ebbsfleet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76% (0.030000000000001 0.03)24% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.75% (0.037999999999997 0.04)58.25% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Fylde 44.59%
    Ebbsfleet 32.02%
    Draw 23.38%
FyldeDrawEbbsfleet
2-1 @ 9.07% (-0.115 -0.12)
1-0 @ 7.39% (0.285 0.29)
2-0 @ 6.36% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
3-1 @ 5.2% (-0.35 -0.35)
3-2 @ 3.71% (-0.247 -0.25)
3-0 @ 3.65% (-0.248 -0.25)
4-1 @ 2.24% (-0.28 -0.28)
4-2 @ 1.6% (-0.198 -0.2)
4-0 @ 1.57% (-0.197 -0.2)
Other @ 3.81%
Total : 44.59%
1-1 @ 10.54% (0.41 0.41)
2-2 @ 6.47% (-0.078 -0.08)
0-0 @ 4.3% (0.377 0.38)
3-3 @ 1.77% (-0.116 -0.12)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 23.38%
1-2 @ 7.53% (0.3 0.3)
0-1 @ 6.13% (0.543 0.54)
0-2 @ 4.38% (0.39 0.39)
1-3 @ 3.58% (0.145 0.15)
2-3 @ 3.08% (-0.035 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.08% (0.187 0.19)
1-4 @ 1.28% (0.052 0.05)
2-4 @ 1.1% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.87%
Total : 32.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oxford City 3-0 Fylde
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-1 Fylde
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 0-2 Woking
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-2 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, September 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-2 Fylde
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 2-1 Fylde
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-2 Halifax
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 5-2 Ebbsfleet
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 3-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-1 Dorking
Tuesday, September 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 6-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Ebbsfleet
Tuesday, September 19 at 7.45pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .