MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:19:41
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 40 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
W
National League | Gameweek 36
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Laithwaite Community Stadium
W

Woking
1 - 1
Wealdstone

Kendall (79')
Edwards (54'), Kelly-Evans (79'), Oyeleke (86')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Ferguson (66')
Cook (84'), Barker (89'), Dewhurst (90+1')
Coverage of the National League clash between Woking and Wealdstone.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 2-4 Gateshead
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Woking win with a probability of 49.92%. A win for Wealdstone has a probability of 25.27% and a draw has a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Woking win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.52%) and 2-0 (8.86%). The likeliest Wealdstone win is 0-1 (7.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.79%).

Result
WokingDrawWealdstone
49.92% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02) 24.8% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 25.27% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 52.7% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.31% (0.035999999999994 0.04)49.68% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.3% (0.032 0.03)71.69% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.08% (0.007000000000005 0.01)19.91% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.94% (0.012999999999998 0.01)52.05% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)
Wealdstone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.81% (0.034999999999997 0.03)34.19% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.11% (0.038 0.04)70.88% (-0.041000000000011 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Woking 49.92%
    Wealdstone 25.27%
    Draw 24.8%
WokingDrawWealdstone
1-0 @ 10.98% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.52% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-0 @ 8.86% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.12% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-0 @ 4.77% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
3-2 @ 2.75% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 2.07% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-0 @ 1.92% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-2 @ 1.11% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 49.92%
1-1 @ 11.79%
0-0 @ 6.81% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.11% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-3 @ 0.98% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.8%
0-1 @ 7.31% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-2 @ 6.33% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 3.92% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.26% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 1.83% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 1.4% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 25.27%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Woking
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-0 Oxford City
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 0-1 Woking
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 2-4 Gateshead
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 0-1 Maidenhead
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 3-3 Aldershot
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 2-0 Halifax
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 2-0 Wealdstone
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .