MX23RW : Monday, July 22 06:00:26
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 11 hrs 59 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 5
Aug 19, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadion MOSiR ul. Narutowicza

Radomiak Radom
3 - 2
Warta Poznan

Donis (4'), Henrique (22'), Rocha (90+6')
Galca (46'), Cichocki (58'), Grzesik (58'), Rocha (90+8')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Szmyt (20' pen.), Vizinger (48')
Zurawski (45+8'), Vizinger (67'), Borowski (76'), Kupczak (83'), Matuszewski (90+7')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Radomiak Radom and Warta Poznan.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Szczecin 0-2 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, August 13 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Warta Poznan 2-2 Ruch Chorzow
Monday, August 14 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Radomiak Radom win with a probability of 38.68%. A win for Warta Poznan had a probability of 32.71% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Radomiak Radom win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.9%) and 2-0 (7.39%). The likeliest Warta Poznan win was 0-1 (11.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.28%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Radomiak Radom would win this match.

Result
Radomiak RadomDrawWarta Poznan
38.68% (0.218 0.22) 28.61% (0.085000000000001 0.09) 32.71% (-0.308 -0.31)
Both teams to score 45.68% (-0.305 -0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.3% (-0.348 -0.35)60.7% (0.344 0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.23% (-0.266 -0.27)80.76% (0.261 0.26)
Radomiak Radom Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.56% (-0.041999999999987 -0.04)30.44% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.35% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)66.65% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Warta Poznan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.68% (-0.401 -0.4)34.32% (0.397 0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.97% (-0.431 -0.43)71.02% (0.428 0.43)
Score Analysis
    Radomiak Radom 38.67%
    Warta Poznan 32.71%
    Draw 28.59%
Radomiak RadomDrawWarta Poznan
1-0 @ 12.42% (0.15 0.15)
2-1 @ 7.9%
2-0 @ 7.39% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 3.13% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 2.93% (0.029 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.68% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 0.93% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 38.67%
1-1 @ 13.28% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 10.44% (0.13 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.23% (-0.046 -0.05)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 28.59%
0-1 @ 11.17% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.11% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-2 @ 5.97% (-0.053 -0.05)
1-3 @ 2.53% (-0.053 -0.05)
0-3 @ 2.13% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.51% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 32.71%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Szczecin 0-2 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, August 13 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Radomiak Radom 0-1 Cracovia
Saturday, August 5 at 7pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Lech Poznan 2-0 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, July 30 at 4.30pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Gornik 0-2 Radomiak Radom
Sunday, July 23 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Warta Poznan 2-2 Ruch Chorzow
Monday, August 14 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Rakow 2-2 Warta Poznan
Saturday, August 5 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Warta Poznan 2-0 Gornik
Saturday, July 29 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Warta Poznan 0-1 Szczecin
Friday, July 21 at 5pm in Polish Ekstraklasa


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .