MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 04:40:14
SM
Saturday, June 15
Upcoming predictions and previews
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 5
Apr 19, 2024 at 3.30pm UK
Stadionul Municipal

Hermannstadt
1 - 1
Botosani

Negut (90+2')
Maldarasanu (25'), Mino (38')
Murgia (24')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Mailat (61')
Ferreira (32'), Sadiku (45+3'), Cruz Kaprof (87')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between Hermannstadt and Botosani.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: UTA Arad 1-3 Hermannstadt
Friday, April 12 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 4-1 U Craiova 1948
Sunday, April 14 at 11.30am in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hermannstadt win with a probability of 60.37%. A draw had a probability of 24.4% and a win for Botosani had a probability of 15.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hermannstadt win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.24%) and 2-1 (8.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.98%), while for a Botosani win it was 0-1 (6.75%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 11% likelihood.

Result
HermannstadtDrawBotosani
60.37% (-1.05 -1.05) 24.4% (0.556 0.56) 15.24% (0.492 0.49)
Both teams to score 39.45% (-0.356 -0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.47% (-1.091 -1.09)59.53% (1.088 1.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.12% (-0.846 -0.85)79.88% (0.84399999999999 0.84)
Hermannstadt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.36% (-0.815 -0.81)19.64% (0.814 0.81)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.39% (-1.344 -1.34)51.6% (1.341 1.34)
Botosani Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.1% (0.053999999999995 0.05)50.9% (-0.055999999999997 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.73% (0.036999999999999 0.04)85.27% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Score Analysis
    Hermannstadt 60.36%
    Botosani 15.24%
    Draw 24.39%
HermannstadtDrawBotosani
1-0 @ 16.27% (0.25 0.25)
2-0 @ 13.24% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-1 @ 8.94% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
3-0 @ 7.19% (-0.261 -0.26)
3-1 @ 4.85% (-0.169 -0.17)
4-0 @ 2.92% (-0.185 -0.19)
4-1 @ 1.97% (-0.122 -0.12)
3-2 @ 1.64% (-0.054 -0.05)
5-0 @ 0.95% (-0.086 -0.09)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 60.36%
1-1 @ 10.98% (0.18 0.18)
0-0 @ 10% (0.403 0.4)
2-2 @ 3.02% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 24.39%
0-1 @ 6.75% (0.283 0.28)
1-2 @ 3.71% (0.07 0.07)
0-2 @ 2.28% (0.099 0.1)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 15.24%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: UTA Arad 1-3 Hermannstadt
Friday, April 12 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Hermannstadt 1-1 Universitatea Cluj
Sunday, April 7 at 12.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Voluntari 1-0 Hermannstadt
Friday, March 29 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Hermannstadt 3-0 Dinamo Bucharest
Sunday, March 17 at 4.15pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: CFR Cluj 1-0 Hermannstadt
Friday, March 8 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Hermannstadt 4-1 Otelul
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 4-1 U Craiova 1948
Sunday, April 14 at 11.30am in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: UTA Arad 1-0 Botosani
Friday, April 5 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 2-1 CSM Iasi
Saturday, March 30 at 1.45pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 3-0 Botosani
Friday, March 15 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Botosani 0-0 SSC Farul
Friday, March 8 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 1-0 Botosani
Sunday, March 3 at 12.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .