MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 16:52:28
SM
Aarhus vs. Copenhagen: 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 6
Apr 25, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stadionul Municipal

Hermannstadt
2 - 0
Petrolul 52

Gaman (38'), Stoica (75')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Jyry (88')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between Hermannstadt and Petrolul 52.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hermannstadt 1-1 Botosani
Friday, April 19 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-1 UTA Arad
Monday, April 22 at 5pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hermannstadt win with a probability of 50.1%. A draw had a probability of 29.6% and a win for Petrolul 52 had a probability of 20.31%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hermannstadt win was 1-0 with a probability of 17.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.31%) and 2-1 (7.77%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (14.29%), while for a Petrolul 52 win it was 0-1 (9.82%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 11.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hermannstadt would win this match.

Result
HermannstadtDrawPetrolul 52
50.1% (0.068000000000005 0.07) 29.59% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 20.31% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
Both teams to score 35.57% (-0.102 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
30.85% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)69.15% (0.080000000000013 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
13.31% (-0.051 -0.05)86.69% (0.051999999999992 0.05)
Hermannstadt Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.59% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)28.41% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.84% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)64.16% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Petrolul 52 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
49.68% (-0.13800000000001 -0.14)50.32% (0.139 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
15.12% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)84.88% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Hermannstadt 50.08%
    Petrolul 52 20.31%
    Draw 29.58%
HermannstadtDrawPetrolul 52
1-0 @ 17.98% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-0 @ 11.31% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 7.77% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.75% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.26% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 1.49% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 1.12% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.03% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.37%
Total : 50.08%
0-0 @ 14.29% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-1 @ 12.35% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 2.67% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.27%
Total : 29.58%
0-1 @ 9.82% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 4.24% (-0.021999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 3.37% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 0.97% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 20.31%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hermannstadt 1-1 Botosani
Friday, April 19 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: UTA Arad 1-3 Hermannstadt
Friday, April 12 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Hermannstadt 1-1 Universitatea Cluj
Sunday, April 7 at 12.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Voluntari 1-0 Hermannstadt
Friday, March 29 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Hermannstadt 3-0 Dinamo Bucharest
Sunday, March 17 at 4.15pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: CFR Cluj 1-0 Hermannstadt
Friday, March 8 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-1 UTA Arad
Monday, April 22 at 5pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Universitatea Cluj 1-2 Petrolul 52
Saturday, April 13 at 7.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 0-4 Voluntari
Saturday, April 6 at 3.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Dinamo Bucharest 1-1 Petrolul 52
Monday, April 1 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-0 U Craiova 1948
Monday, March 18 at 6.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Petrolul 52 1-2 Sepsi
Friday, March 8 at 6pm in Romanian SuperLiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .