MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 19:12:16
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 7 hrs 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Romanian SuperLiga | Gameweek 11
Sep 30, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Stadionul Farul
S

SSC Farul
2 - 1
Sepsi

Larie (6' pen.), Budescu (55')
Artean (39'), Popescu (63')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Stefanescu (45+2')
Ninaj (5'), Kecskes (83'), Bogdan Ștefan (89')
Coverage of the Romanian SuperLiga clash between SSC Farul and Sepsi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dinamo Bucharest 0-2 SSC Farul
Friday, September 22 at 7pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Sepsi 2-5 FCSB
Sunday, September 24 at 7pm in Romanian SuperLiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a SSC Farul win with a probability of 43.13%. A win for Sepsi had a probability of 30.36% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a SSC Farul win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.15%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.82%) and 2-0 (7.81%). The likeliest Sepsi win was 0-1 (9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that SSC Farul would win this match.

Result
SSC FarulDrawSepsi
43.13% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03) 26.52% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 30.36% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 51.01% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.4% (-0.032999999999994 -0.03)53.6% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.9% (-0.028000000000002 -0.03)75.11% (0.028000000000006 0.03)
SSC Farul Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.35% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)24.65% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.83% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)59.17% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Sepsi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.7%32.3%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.2% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)68.8% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    SSC Farul 43.13%
    Sepsi 30.36%
    Draw 26.52%
SSC FarulDrawSepsi
1-0 @ 11.15% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.82% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 7.81% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 4.12% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.64% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.33% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.44% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.28% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 43.13%
1-1 @ 12.6% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.96% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.99% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 26.52%
0-1 @ 9% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.12% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 5.09% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 1.92% (0.002 0)
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 30.36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dinamo Bucharest 0-2 SSC Farul
Friday, September 22 at 7pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: SSC Farul 0-1 FCSB
Sunday, September 17 at 7.45pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: U Craiova 1948 4-0 SSC Farul
Sunday, September 3 at 7.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: HJK Helsinki 2-0 SSC Farul
Thursday, August 31 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: SSC Farul 2-0 U Craiova
Sunday, August 27 at 7.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: SSC Farul 2-1 HJK Helsinki
Thursday, August 24 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Sepsi 2-5 FCSB
Sunday, September 24 at 7pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: U Craiova 2-1 Sepsi
Saturday, September 16 at 7.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Sepsi 1-0 UTA Arad
Monday, September 4 at 7.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga
Last Game: Bodo/Glimt 3-2 Sepsi
Thursday, August 31 at 5pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Sepsi 2-2 Bodo/Glimt
Thursday, August 24 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Sepsi 1-1 Hermannstadt
Monday, August 21 at 4.30pm in Romanian SuperLiga


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .