MX23RW : Friday, June 21 20:20:58
SM
Friday, June 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 33
May 23, 2024 at 7pm UK
Prince Hathloul Bin Abdul Aziz Sport City Stadium (Najran)

Al Okhdood
1 - 1
Al Wahda

Collado (30')
Al Rubaie (45'), Al Mansour (68'), Khamis (89'), Pedroza (90'), Asiri (90+13')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ighalo (12')
Al-Hafith (61'), De Moraes (70'), Noor (73'), Rahman Fetais Al Hajri (83'), Ighalo (90+13')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-1 Al Okhdood
Friday, May 17 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Wahda 0-1 Al Raed
Thursday, May 16 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al Okhdood 2-1 Al Wahda

Considering that Al Okhdood are yet to draw in 16 Pro League home matches and desperately require a win from this one, we are expecting an exciting affair on Thursday night. The hosts' need for maximum points is greater, and during the final matches of the term this can make all the difference, so we are predicting a fourth defeat in five games for Al Wahda. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al Okhdood win with a probability of 46.65%. A win for Al Wahda had a probability of 29.06% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al Okhdood win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.13%) and 2-0 (7.5%). The likeliest Al Wahda win was 1-2 (7.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.38%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
Al OkhdoodDrawAl Wahda
46.65%24.29%29.06%
Both teams to score 57.47% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.16% (0.0020000000000024 0)44.84%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.8% (0.0010000000000048 0)67.2%
Al Okhdood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.65% (0.00099999999999056 0)19.35%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.88% (0.0019999999999953 0)51.12%
Al Wahda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.26% (0.0010000000000048 0)28.74%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.43% (0.00099999999999767 0)64.57%
Score Analysis
    Al Okhdood 46.65%
    Al Wahda 29.06%
    Draw 24.28%
Al OkhdoodDrawAl Wahda
2-1 @ 9.35%
1-0 @ 9.13%
2-0 @ 7.5%
3-1 @ 5.12%
3-0 @ 4.11%
3-2 @ 3.19%
4-1 @ 2.1%
4-0 @ 1.69%
4-2 @ 1.31%
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 46.65%
1-1 @ 11.38%
2-2 @ 5.83% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-0 @ 5.56%
3-3 @ 1.33%
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.28%
1-2 @ 7.1%
0-1 @ 6.93%
0-2 @ 4.32%
1-3 @ 2.95%
2-3 @ 2.42%
0-3 @ 1.8%
1-4 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 29.06%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-1 Al Okhdood
Friday, May 17 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Okhdood 2-3 Al-Nassr
Thursday, May 9 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Hazem 0-0 Al Okhdood
Thursday, May 2 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Okhdood 4-0 Abha
Saturday, April 27 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Okhdood 1-2 Damac
Saturday, April 20 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fayha 3-0 Al Okhdood
Sunday, April 7 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Wahda 0-1 Al Raed
Thursday, May 16 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Khaleej 1-2 Al Wahda
Friday, May 10 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Nassr 6-0 Al Wahda
Saturday, May 4 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Wahda 0-2 Al Hazem
Thursday, April 25 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 0-0 Al Wahda
Saturday, April 20 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Wahda 1-1 Al-Ahli
Friday, April 5 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .