MX23RW : Friday, June 21 21:34:26
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 18 hrs 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Saudi Pro League | Gameweek 33
May 23, 2024 at 7pm UK
Al Majma'ah Sports City Stadium (Al Majma'ah)

Al Fayha
1 - 1
Al-Taawoun

Sakala (12')
Cimirot (27'), Ryller (44'), Sabiri (90+10')
Al-Baqawi (90+10')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Abdulmalik (9')
Al Slaluli (62'), Flavio (90+6')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Damac 1-1 Al Fayha
Friday, May 17 at 5.15pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Taawoun 1-0 Al Shabab
Saturday, May 18 at 5.20pm in Saudi Pro League

We said: Al Fayha 0-1 Al-Taawoun

Al-Taawoun have been the third-best side on the road this season and have not lost in their last nine away matches. The visitors are also on a seven-match run against the hosts and they look poised to extend this streak on Thursday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Al-Taawoun win with a probability of 52.79%. A win for Al Fayha had a probability of 23.71% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for an Al-Taawoun win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.75%) and 0-2 (8.87%). The likeliest Al Fayha win was 1-0 (6.32%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood.

Result
Al FayhaDrawAl-Taawoun
23.71% (0.0019999999999989 0) 23.51%52.79% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Both teams to score 55.19% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)45.61%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.07% (0.0020000000000024 0)67.93%
Al Fayha Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.69% (0.0030000000000001 0)33.31% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.08% (0.0039999999999978 0)69.93% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Al-Taawoun Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.75% (0.0010000000000048 0)17.25% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.44%47.56% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Score Analysis
    Al Fayha 23.71%
    Al-Taawoun 52.78%
    Draw 23.51%
Al FayhaDrawAl-Taawoun
1-0 @ 6.32%
2-1 @ 6.1%
2-0 @ 3.47% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-1 @ 2.24% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 1.97% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 1.27%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 23.71%
1-1 @ 11.1%
0-0 @ 5.75%
2-2 @ 5.36%
3-3 @ 1.15%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 23.51%
0-1 @ 10.09%
1-2 @ 9.75%
0-2 @ 8.87% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-3 @ 5.71%
0-3 @ 5.2%
2-3 @ 3.14% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 2.51% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-4 @ 2.28%
2-4 @ 1.38%
Other @ 3.83%
Total : 52.78%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Damac 1-1 Al Fayha
Friday, May 17 at 5.15pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fayha 2-2 Al Fateh
Thursday, May 9 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ettifaq 1-2 Al Fayha
Friday, May 3 at 7pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fayha 1-0 Al Tai
Thursday, April 25 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Nassr 3-1 Al Fayha
Friday, April 19 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Fayha 3-0 Al Okhdood
Sunday, April 7 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Taawoun 1-0 Al Shabab
Saturday, May 18 at 5.20pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Riyadh 0-0 Al-Taawoun
Thursday, May 9 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Taawoun 0-3 Al-Hilal
Friday, May 3 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Damac 0-1 Al-Taawoun
Friday, April 26 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al-Taawoun 1-1 Al Khaleej
Thursday, April 18 at 4pm in Saudi Pro League
Last Game: Al Ittihad 0-0 Al-Taawoun
Friday, April 5 at 8pm in Saudi Pro League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .