MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 01:57:44
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 16 hrs 47 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 42
May 15, 2021 at 4pm UK
Sivas Stadium

Sivasspor
2 - 1
Kasimpasa

Kayode (42'), Gradel (69')
Arslan (70'), Sasal Vural (72')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Erdogan (73' pen.)
Canpolat (29'), Hajradinovic (53'), Luckassen (90+2')
Coverage of the Turkish Super Lig clash between Sivasspor and Kasimpasa.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sivasspor win with a probability of 51.28%. A draw had a probability of 25.7% and a win for Kasimpasa had a probability of 23.02%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sivasspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.95%) and 2-1 (9.32%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.13%), while for a Kasimpasa win it was 0-1 (7.9%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sivasspor would win this match.

Result
SivassporDrawKasimpasa
51.28%25.7%23.02%
Both teams to score 47.73%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.94%55.06%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.68%76.32%
Sivasspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.49%21.51%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.43%54.57%
Kasimpasa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.81%39.18%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.1%75.9%
Score Analysis
    Sivasspor 51.28%
    Kasimpasa 23.02%
    Draw 25.69%
SivassporDrawKasimpasa
1-0 @ 12.95%
2-0 @ 9.95%
2-1 @ 9.32%
3-0 @ 5.1%
3-1 @ 4.78%
3-2 @ 2.24%
4-0 @ 1.96%
4-1 @ 1.83%
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 51.28%
1-1 @ 12.13%
0-0 @ 8.43%
2-2 @ 4.37%
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 25.69%
0-1 @ 7.9%
1-2 @ 5.68%
0-2 @ 3.7%
1-3 @ 1.78%
2-3 @ 1.36%
0-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 23.02%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .