MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 22:30:06
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 11 hrs 14 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Women's Champions League | Group Stage
Dec 8, 2022 at 8pm UK
 

St Polten
1 - 1
Slavia Prague

Zver (41')
Mikolajova (83')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ruzickova (27')

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-1 St Polten
Wednesday, November 23 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-1 St Polten
Wednesday, November 23 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: St Polten Women 2-1 Slavia Prague Women

After being involved in a competitive encounter two weeks ago, we think that Thursday's meeting will be another closely-fought contest, but we believe that St Polten will draw confidence from their victory in the reverse fixture to claim another narrow win on matchday four. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slavia Prague Women win with a probability of 77.58%. A draw had a probability of 14.2% and a win for St Polten Women had a probability of 8.21%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slavia Prague Women win was 0-2 with a probability of 11.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-3 (10.35%) and 0-1 (8.96%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.7%), while for a St Polten Women win it was 1-0 (2.54%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood.

Result
St Polten WomenDrawSlavia Prague Women
8.21%14.21%77.58% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Both teams to score 48.84% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.65% (0.00099999999999056 0)34.35%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.73% (0.0010000000000048 0)56.26%
St Polten Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.62% (0.0010000000000048 0)47.38%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.22%82.77% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Slavia Prague Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.82% (0.0010000000000048 0)7.18%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
73.9% (0.0010000000000048 0)26.1%
Score Analysis
    St Polten Women 8.21%
    Slavia Prague Women 77.57%
    Draw 14.21%
St Polten WomenDrawSlavia Prague Women
1-0 @ 2.54%
2-1 @ 2.5%
2-0 @ 0.95%
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 8.21%
1-1 @ 6.7%
0-0 @ 3.4%
2-2 @ 3.29%
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 14.21%
0-2 @ 11.8%
0-3 @ 10.35%
0-1 @ 8.96%
1-2 @ 8.82%
1-3 @ 7.74%
0-4 @ 6.82%
1-4 @ 5.1% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-5 @ 3.59%
2-3 @ 2.89%
1-5 @ 2.68%
2-4 @ 1.9%
0-6 @ 1.58%
1-6 @ 1.18%
2-5 @ 1%
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 77.57%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-1 St Polten
Wednesday, November 23 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: St Polten 3-4 Roma
Wednesday, October 26 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 4-0 St Polten
Thursday, October 20 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-1 St Polten
Wednesday, November 23 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Slavia Prague 0-2 Wolfsburg
Wednesday, October 26 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Roma 1-0 Slavia Prague
Thursday, October 20 at 8pm in Women's Champions League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .