MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 04:37:21
SM
Newcastle vs. Spurs: 5 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Women's Champions League | Group Stage
Oct 26, 2022 at 8pm UK
 

Slavia Prague
0 - 2
Wolfsburg

FT(HT: 0-1)
Brand (11'), Pajor (76')
Coverage of the Women's Champions League Group Stage clash between Slavia Prague Women and Wolfsburg Women.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Roma 1-0 Slavia Prague
Thursday, October 20 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Wolfsburg 4-0 St Polten
Thursday, October 20 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wolfsburg Women win with a probability of 46.95%. A draw had a probability of 26.8% and a win for Slavia Prague Women had a probability of 26.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wolfsburg Women win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.07%) and 1-2 (8.96%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.62%), while for a Slavia Prague Women win it was 1-0 (8.89%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Wolfsburg Women would win this match.

Result
Slavia Prague WomenDrawWolfsburg Women
26.24% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 26.81% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 46.95% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Both teams to score 47.61% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.25% (0.012999999999998 0.01)56.75% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.31% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)77.7% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)
Slavia Prague Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.8% (0.0020000000000024 0)37.21% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.01%73.99% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Wolfsburg Women Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.82% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)24.18% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.5% (0.014000000000003 0.01)58.5% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Slavia Prague Women 26.24%
    Wolfsburg Women 46.95%
    Draw 26.8%
Slavia Prague WomenDrawWolfsburg Women
1-0 @ 8.89% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-1 @ 6.24% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-0 @ 4.4% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 2.06%
3-2 @ 1.46%
3-0 @ 1.45%
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 26.24%
1-1 @ 12.62%
0-0 @ 9% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.43% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 26.8%
0-1 @ 12.77%
0-2 @ 9.07% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-2 @ 8.96% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-3 @ 4.29% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 4.24% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.1% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 1.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.51% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.49%
Total : 46.95%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Roma 1-0 Slavia Prague
Thursday, October 20 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 4-0 St Polten
Thursday, October 20 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 2-0 Barcelona
Saturday, April 30 at 5pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Barcelona 5-1 Wolfsburg
Friday, April 22 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 2-0 Arsenal Women
Thursday, March 31 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Arsenal Women 1-1 Wolfsburg
Wednesday, March 23 at 8pm in Women's Champions League
Last Game: Wolfsburg 0-2 Juventus
Thursday, November 18 at 5.45pm in Women's Champions League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .