MX23RW : Monday, July 15 12:19:13
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 3 hrs 40 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
KK
Champions League | First Qualifying Round | 1st Leg
Jul 10, 2024 at 7pm UK
Svangaskard

KI
2 - 0
Differdange

Frederiksberg (12', 45+4' pen.)
Petersen (31'), Pavlovic (35')
FT(HT: 2-0)

El Idrissi (85')

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Lille 3-0 KI
Thursday, December 14 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Maribor 4-3 Differdange
Thursday, August 3 at 7.30pm in Europa Conference League
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: KI Klaksvik 2-0 FC Differdange 03

With home advantage and more momentum in the midst of their league campaign and following consecutive victories, we back KI Klaksvik to come out on top on Wednesday and build a healthy lead ahead of next week's second leg. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a KI Klaksvik win with a probability of 51.34%. A win for FC Differdange 03 had a probability of 25.16% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a KI Klaksvik win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.51%) and 2-0 (8.35%). The likeliest FC Differdange 03 win was 1-2 (6.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.02%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 2-0 win for KI Klaksvik in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for KI Klaksvik.

Result
KI KlaksvikDrawFC Differdange 03
51.34% (-0.296 -0.3) 23.5% (-0.029 -0.03) 25.16% (0.319 0.32)
Both teams to score 56.8% (0.422 0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.79% (0.406 0.41)44.21% (-0.41 -0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.41% (0.39299999999999 0.39)66.59% (-0.39700000000001 -0.4)
KI Klaksvik Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.73% (0.039000000000001 0.04)17.27% (-0.044 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.4% (0.071000000000005 0.07)47.59% (-0.076999999999998 -0.08)
FC Differdange 03 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.66% (0.476 0.48)31.34% (-0.48 -0.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.29% (0.55 0.55)67.7% (-0.55500000000001 -0.56)
Score Analysis
    KI Klaksvik 51.34%
    FC Differdange 03 25.16%
    Draw 23.5%
KI KlaksvikDrawFC Differdange 03
2-1 @ 9.69% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-0 @ 9.51% (-0.155 -0.15)
2-0 @ 8.35% (-0.125 -0.13)
3-1 @ 5.67% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 4.89% (-0.066000000000001 -0.07)
3-2 @ 3.29% (0.042 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.49% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 2.15% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.44% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.87%
Total : 51.34%
1-1 @ 11.02% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.62% (0.064 0.06)
0-0 @ 5.41% (-0.097 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.27% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 23.5%
1-2 @ 6.4% (0.064 0.06)
0-1 @ 6.28% (-0.029000000000001 -0.03)
0-2 @ 3.64% (0.031 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.47% (0.057 0.06)
2-3 @ 2.17% (0.053 0.05)
0-3 @ 1.41% (0.031 0.03)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 25.16%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Lille 3-0 KI
Thursday, December 14 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: KI 1-2 Slovan Bratislava
Thursday, November 30 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Ljubljana 2-0 KI
Thursday, November 9 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: KI 3-0 Ljubljana
Thursday, October 26 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: KI 0-0 Lille
Thursday, October 5 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Slovan Bratislava 2-1 KI
Thursday, September 21 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Maribor 4-3 Differdange
Thursday, August 3 at 7.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Differdange 1-1 Maribor
Thursday, July 27 at 6.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Differdange 1-2 Ljubljana
Thursday, July 14 at 6.30pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Ljubljana 1-1 Differdange
Thursday, July 7 at 6pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Zrinjski Mostar 3-0 Differdange
Thursday, August 27 at 7pm in Europa League
Last Game: Differdange 1-2 Zira FK
Thursday, July 6 at 6pm in Europa League Qualifying


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .