MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 13:18:55
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Swansea.com Stadium
Swansea
0 - 3
Blackburn

Fulton (20'), Piroe (31'), Obafemi (86')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Szmodics (39'), Brereton Diaz (57'), Travis (84')
Gallagher (35')
Coverage of the Championship clash between Swansea City and Blackburn Rovers.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Swansea City win with a probability of 39.16%. A win for Blackburn Rovers had a probability of 33.83% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a Swansea City win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.35%) and 2-0 (7.01%). The likeliest Blackburn Rovers win was 0-1 (9.85%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.82%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
Swansea CityDrawBlackburn Rovers
39.16% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05) 27.01% (0.030999999999999 0.03) 33.83% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 50.64% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.4% (-0.117 -0.12)54.59% (0.117 0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.06% (-0.097000000000001 -0.1)75.94% (0.099000000000004 0.1)
Swansea City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.79% (-0.078999999999994 -0.08)27.21% (0.081 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.38% (-0.104 -0.1)62.62% (0.104 0.1)
Blackburn Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.57% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)30.42% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.37% (-0.056999999999995 -0.06)66.63% (0.058000000000007 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Swansea City 39.16%
    Blackburn Rovers 33.83%
    Draw 27.01%
Swansea CityDrawBlackburn Rovers
1-0 @ 10.77% (0.02 0.02)
2-1 @ 8.35% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.01%
3-1 @ 3.62% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.04% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.15% (-0.011 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.18% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-0 @ 0.99% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 39.16%
1-1 @ 12.82% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 8.28% (0.037999999999998 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.97% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 27.01%
0-1 @ 9.85% (0.032 0.03)
1-2 @ 7.63% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 5.86% (0.011 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.03% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.32% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.97% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 3.17%
Total : 33.83%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rotherham 1-1 Swansea
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Charlton 1-2 Swansea
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Swansea 3-2 Bristol Rovers
Saturday, July 16 at 1pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Plymouth 1-1 Swansea
Tuesday, July 12 at 7.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Swansea 0-1 QPR
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 5-1 Swansea
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Blackburn 1-0 QPR
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Lincoln 0-1 Blackburn
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-1 Blackburn
Wednesday, July 20 at 7.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Celtic 2-2 Blackburn
Saturday, July 16 at 12.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Dundee 1-1 Blackburn
Wednesday, July 13 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Accrington 0-2 Blackburn
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .