MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:14:15
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 45 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
NN
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Jun 14, 2022 at 1am UK
Estadio Nacional de FĂștbol
BN

Nicaragua
4 - 0
Bahamas

Barrera (19'), Moreno (34', 45'), Smith (74' pen.)
FT(HT: 3-0)

Julmis (15')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between Nicaragua and Bahamas.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Last Game: Bahamas 0-2 Nicaragua
Friday, June 10 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bahamas 0-2 Nicaragua
Friday, June 10 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nicaragua win with a probability of 52.99%. A draw had a probability of 24.6% and a win for Bahamas had a probability of 22.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nicaragua win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.84%) and 2-1 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.69%), while for a Bahamas win it was 0-1 (7.12%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Nicaragua would win this match.

Result
NicaraguaDrawBahamas
52.99% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02) 24.59% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 22.42% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 50.23% (-0.013999999999996 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.59% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)51.41% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.78% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)73.22% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Nicaragua Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.64% (-0.015999999999991 -0.02)19.36% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.85% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)51.14% (0.025000000000006 0.03)
Bahamas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.29% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)37.71% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.51% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)74.48% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Nicaragua 52.98%
    Bahamas 22.42%
    Draw 24.59%
NicaraguaDrawBahamas
1-0 @ 11.98%
2-0 @ 9.84% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-1 @ 9.6% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 5.39% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 5.25% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.56% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-0 @ 2.21% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 2.16% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-2 @ 1.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 52.98%
1-1 @ 11.69% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.3% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.68% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Other @ 0.92%
Total : 24.59%
0-1 @ 7.12% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.7% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 3.47% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 1.85%
2-3 @ 1.52%
0-3 @ 1.13% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.62%
Total : 22.42%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bahamas 0-2 Nicaragua
Friday, June 10 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 2-2 Nicaragua
Monday, June 6 at 8pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Nicaragua 2-1 Trin. & Tob.
Saturday, June 4 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Nicaragua 1-1 Belize
Wednesday, February 2 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nicaragua 4-0 Belize
Sunday, January 30 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nicaragua 2-0 Cuba
Sunday, November 14 at 12am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bahamas 0-2 Nicaragua
Friday, June 10 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Trin. & Tob. 1-0 Bahamas
Tuesday, June 7 at 1am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bahamas 1-0 St Vincent & Gr.
Friday, June 3 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bahamas 1-2 Turks & Caicos
Saturday, May 14 at 10pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bahamas 4-2 Turks & Caicos
Friday, May 13 at 12.30am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bahamas 0-0 Trin. & Tob.
Saturday, June 5 at 10pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .