MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:41:41
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 18 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Jun 3, 2022 at 10pm UK
New Thomas A. Robinson National Stadium
SV

Bahamas
1 - 0
St Vincent & Gr.

L (68' pen.)
Joseph (39')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Obain McBurnette (24')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between Bahamas and Saint Vincent & the Grenadines.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Trin. & Tob. 1-0 Bahamas
Tuesday, June 7 at 1am in CONCACAF Nations League
Next Game: Bahamas vs. Nicaragua
Friday, June 10 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 2-2 Nicaragua
Monday, June 6 at 8pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Next Game: St Vincent & Gr. vs. Trin. & Tob.
Friday, June 10 at 8pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a win with a probability of 44.74%. A win for has a probability of 29.85% and a draw has a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.13%) and 2-0 (7.68%). The likeliest win is 0-1 (7.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.06%).

Result
Draw
44.74%25.41%29.85%
Both teams to score 54.24%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.7%49.3%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.65%71.35%
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.99%22.01%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.67%55.33%
Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.54%30.46%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.33%66.67%
Score Analysis
    44.74%
    29.85%
    Draw 25.41%
Draw
1-0 @ 10.14%
2-1 @ 9.13%
2-0 @ 7.68%
3-1 @ 4.61%
3-0 @ 3.88%
3-2 @ 2.74%
4-1 @ 1.74%
4-0 @ 1.47%
4-2 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 44.74%
1-1 @ 12.06%
0-0 @ 6.7%
2-2 @ 5.43%
3-3 @ 1.09%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.41%
0-1 @ 7.97%
1-2 @ 7.17%
0-2 @ 4.74%
1-3 @ 2.84%
2-3 @ 2.15%
0-3 @ 1.88%
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 29.85%

Form Guide
Last Game: Bahamas 1-2 Turks & Caicos
Saturday, May 14 at 10pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bahamas 4-2 Turks & Caicos
Friday, May 13 at 12.30am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bahamas 0-0 Trin. & Tob.
Saturday, June 5 at 10pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Puerto Rico 7-0 Bahamas
Thursday, June 3 at 12.30am in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Guyana 4-0 Bahamas
Tuesday, March 30 at 8pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Bahamas 0-4 Saint Kitts
Saturday, March 27 at 11pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Dominica 3-1 St Vincent & Gr.
Sunday, May 15 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Dominica 2-1 St Vincent & Gr.
Thursday, May 12 at 8pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 0-1 Cuba
Tuesday, June 8 at 9pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Guatemala 10-0 St Vincent & Gr.
Friday, June 4 at 11pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 3-0 British Virgin I.
Tuesday, March 30 at 11pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America
Last Game: Curacao 5-0 St Vincent & Gr.
Thursday, March 25 at 10pm in World Cup Qualifying - North Central America


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .