MX23RW : Monday, July 15 10:51:16
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 5 hrs 8 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
I(
Copa do Brasil | Third Round | 1st Leg
Jul 10, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Morada dos Quero-Queros

Internacional
1 - 2
Juventude

Valencia (74')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Gilberto (36'), Oyama (90+5')
Sam (20'), Ruschel (30'), Jadson (40'), Gilberto (52'), Barbosa (70'), Salles da Silva (85')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Internacional 1-2 Vasco
Sunday, July 7 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Juventude 3-0 Gremio
Sunday, July 7 at 8pm in Brasileiro

We said: Internacional 3-1 Juventude

Buoyed by their win over Gremio, Juventude will head into Wednesday's game with confidence as they look to continue their cup run. However, they have struggled for results on the road and we predict that Internacional will return to winning ways at the Estadio Jose Pinheiro Borda. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Internacional win with a probability of 60.2%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Juventude had a probability of 17.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Internacional win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.43%) and 2-1 (9.75%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.72%), while for a Juventude win it was 0-1 (5.9%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
InternacionalDrawJuventude
60.2% (0.32400000000001 0.32) 22.59% (0.141 0.14) 17.2% (-0.467 -0.47)
Both teams to score 48.08% (-1.315 -1.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.94% (-1.293 -1.29)50.06% (1.29 1.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.97% (-1.163 -1.16)72.03% (1.16 1.16)
Internacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.77% (-0.339 -0.34)16.23% (0.336 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.26% (-0.617 -0.62)45.73% (0.613 0.61)
Juventude Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.39% (-1.336 -1.34)42.61% (1.333 1.33)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.04% (-1.16 -1.16)78.96% (1.156 1.16)
Score Analysis
    Internacional 60.2%
    Juventude 17.2%
    Draw 22.59%
InternacionalDrawJuventude
1-0 @ 12.57% (0.51 0.51)
2-0 @ 11.43% (0.34 0.34)
2-1 @ 9.75% (-0.066000000000001 -0.07)
3-0 @ 6.93% (0.126 0.13)
3-1 @ 5.91% (-0.109 -0.11)
4-0 @ 3.15% (0.022 0.02)
4-1 @ 2.69% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.52% (-0.142 -0.14)
4-2 @ 1.15% (-0.078 -0.08)
5-0 @ 1.15% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
5-1 @ 0.98% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 60.2%
1-1 @ 10.72% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 6.91% (0.355 0.36)
2-2 @ 4.16% (-0.184 -0.18)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 22.59%
0-1 @ 5.9% (0.093999999999999 0.09)
1-2 @ 4.58% (-0.148 -0.15)
0-2 @ 2.52% (-0.052 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.3% (-0.092 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.18% (-0.098 -0.1)
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 17.2%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Internacional 1-2 Vasco
Sunday, July 7 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fluminense 1-1 Internacional
Friday, July 5 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Criciuma 1-1 Internacional
Sunday, June 30 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Internacional 1-2 Atletico Mineiro
Thursday, June 27 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Gremio 0-1 Internacional
Saturday, June 22 at 9.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Internacional 1-0 Corinthians
Thursday, June 20 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Juventude 3-0 Gremio
Sunday, July 7 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bahia 2-0 Juventude
Thursday, July 4 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fortaleza 2-1 Juventude
Sunday, June 30 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Juventude 2-1 Flamengo
Thursday, June 27 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Palmeiras 3-1 Juventude
Sunday, June 23 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Juventude 2-0 Vasco
Thursday, June 20 at 12am in Brasileiro


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .