MX23RW : Monday, July 22 03:59:37
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 14 hrs
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Libertadores | Second Round | 1st Leg
Feb 23, 2022 at 12.30am UK
Estadio El Campin
F

Millonarios
1 - 2
Fluminense

Sosa (7')
Sosa (10'), Llinas (52')
Sosa (19')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Braz (43'), Cano (77')
Melo (10'), Calegari (23'), Braz (53')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Second Round clash between Millonarios and Fluminense.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Millonarios win with a probability of 37.09%. A win for Fluminense had a probability of 35.62% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Millonarios win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.04%) and 2-0 (6.63%). The likeliest Fluminense win was 0-1 (10.39%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.93%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood.

Result
MillonariosDrawFluminense
37.09%27.28%35.62%
Both teams to score 50.01%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.5%55.49%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.32%76.68%
Millonarios Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.16%28.83%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.31%64.69%
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.27%29.73%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.21%65.79%
Score Analysis
    Millonarios 37.09%
    Fluminense 35.62%
    Draw 27.28%
MillonariosDrawFluminense
1-0 @ 10.66%
2-1 @ 8.04%
2-0 @ 6.63%
3-1 @ 3.33%
3-0 @ 2.75%
3-2 @ 2.02%
4-1 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 37.09%
1-1 @ 12.93%
0-0 @ 8.57%
2-2 @ 4.88%
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 27.28%
0-1 @ 10.39%
1-2 @ 7.84%
0-2 @ 6.31%
1-3 @ 3.17%
0-3 @ 2.55%
2-3 @ 1.97%
1-4 @ 0.96%
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 35.62%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .