MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 23:46:46
SM
Atalanta vs. Liverpool: 19 hrs 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
P
Greek Superleague | Gameweek 3
Apr 3, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Stadio Toumbas

PAOK
3 - 1
Lamia

Michailidis (45+1'), Schwab (70', 88' pen.)
FT(HT: 1-1)
Martinez (7')
Tzanetopoulos (60'), Santana (66'), Tsiloulis (80')
Coverage of the Greek Superleague clash between PAOK and Lamia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Panathinaikos 2-3 PAOK
Sunday, March 31 at 4pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Aris 3-1 Lamia
Sunday, March 31 at 6.30pm in Greek Superleague

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a PAOK win with a probability of 76.25%. A draw had a probability of 15% and a win for Lamia had a probability of 8.75%.

The most likely scoreline for a PAOK win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (10.25%) and 1-0 (9.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.11%), while for a Lamia win it was 0-1 (2.81%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that PAOK would win this match.

Result
PAOKDrawLamia
76.25% (-0.54600000000001 -0.55) 15.01% (0.263 0.26) 8.75% (0.282 0.28)
Both teams to score 48.18% (0.309 0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.53% (-0.285 -0.29)36.47% (0.284 0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.39% (-0.31 -0.31)58.61% (0.309 0.31)
PAOK Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
92.06% (-0.18300000000001 -0.18)7.94% (0.1819 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.94% (-0.46299999999999 -0.46)28.06% (0.462 0.46)
Lamia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.33% (0.439 0.44)47.67% (-0.44 -0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.01% (0.323 0.32)82.98% (-0.32400000000001 -0.32)
Score Analysis
    PAOK 76.24%
    Lamia 8.75%
    Draw 15.01%
PAOKDrawLamia
2-0 @ 12.14% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
3-0 @ 10.25% (-0.14 -0.14)
1-0 @ 9.59% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
2-1 @ 9% (0.074 0.07)
3-1 @ 7.6% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-0 @ 6.49% (-0.147 -0.15)
4-1 @ 4.81% (-0.048 -0.05)
5-0 @ 3.29% (-0.105 -0.11)
3-2 @ 2.82% (0.033 0.03)
5-1 @ 2.44% (-0.047 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.78% (0.0049999999999999 0)
6-0 @ 1.39% (-0.058 -0.06)
6-1 @ 1.03% (-0.03 -0.03)
5-2 @ 0.9% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 76.24%
1-1 @ 7.11% (0.123 0.12)
0-0 @ 3.79% (0.052 0.05)
2-2 @ 3.33% (0.069 0.07)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 15.01%
0-1 @ 2.81% (0.074 0.07)
1-2 @ 2.63% (0.077 0.08)
0-2 @ 1.04% (0.04 0.04)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 8.75%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Panathinaikos 2-3 PAOK
Sunday, March 31 at 4pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: PAOK 5-1 Dinamo Zagreb
Thursday, March 14 at 5.45pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: PAOK 0-1 Aris
Sunday, March 10 at 7pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Dinamo Zagreb 2-0 PAOK
Thursday, March 7 at 8pm in Europa Conference League
Last Game: Lamia 0-2 PAOK
Sunday, March 3 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Panserraikos 0-2 PAOK
Wednesday, February 28 at 6pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Aris 3-1 Lamia
Sunday, March 31 at 6.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Lamia 0-4 AEK Athens
Sunday, March 10 at 3pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Lamia 0-2 PAOK
Sunday, March 3 at 5.30pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Atromitos 3-1 Lamia
Wednesday, February 28 at 3pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Lamia 1-3 AEK Athens
Saturday, February 24 at 5pm in Greek Superleague
Last Game: Panathinaikos 2-2 Lamia
Saturday, February 17 at 6.30pm in Greek Superleague


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .