MX23RW : Thursday, April 25 07:21:49
SM
Brighton vs. Man City: 11 hrs 38 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
JN
Friendlies 3
Mar 28, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Amman International Stadium
PN

Jordan
4 - 0
Philippines

Al Tamari (9' pen., 26'), Al-Naimat (56'), Olwan (58')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the International Friendlies Friendlies 3 clash between Jordan and Philippines.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jordan 1-3 Spain
Thursday, November 17 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Kuwait 2-0 Philippines
Friday, March 24 at 7pm in International Friendlies

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Jordan win with a probability of 57.3%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Philippines had a probability of 19.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Jordan win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.33%) and 2-1 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.93%), while for a Philippines win it was 0-1 (6.08%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Jordan would win this match.

Result
JordanDrawPhilippines
57.3% (0.059000000000005 0.06) 23% (0.0019999999999989 0) 19.7% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06)
Both teams to score 51.25% (-0.104 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.89% (-0.088999999999999 -0.09)48.11% (0.086999999999996 0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.73% (-0.081 -0.08)70.27% (0.078000000000003 0.08)
Jordan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.46% (-0.012 -0.01)16.54% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.7% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)46.3% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Philippines Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.41% (-0.117 -0.12)38.59% (0.115 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.66% (-0.113 -0.11)75.34% (0.11199999999999 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Jordan 57.3%
    Philippines 19.7%
    Draw 22.99%
JordanDrawPhilippines
1-0 @ 11.48% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-0 @ 10.33% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.84% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 6.2% (0.016 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.9% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.81% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.79% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.66% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.26% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
5-0 @ 1% (0.002 0)
5-1 @ 0.96% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.07%
Total : 57.3%
1-1 @ 10.93%
0-0 @ 6.38% (0.023 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.68% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 1%
Total : 22.99%
0-1 @ 6.08% (0.0030000000000001 0)
1-2 @ 5.21% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.89% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.65% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.49% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 0.92% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 1.47%
Total : 19.7%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Jordan 1-3 Spain
Thursday, November 17 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jordan 1-0 Oman
Monday, September 26 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jordan 2-0 Syria
Friday, September 23 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Australia 2-1 Jordan
Wednesday, June 1 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: India 0-2 Jordan
Saturday, May 28 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jordan 3-1 New Zealand
Friday, January 28 at 3pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Kuwait 2-0 Philippines
Friday, March 24 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Vietnam 1-0 Philippines
Wednesday, December 14 at 11am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Singapore 2-0 Philippines
Tuesday, March 29 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Philippines 2-0 Malaysia
Wednesday, March 23 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Philippines 1-1 Maldives
Tuesday, June 15 at 4pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
Last Game: Philippines 3-0 Guam
Friday, June 11 at 3pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .