MX23RW : Thursday, April 25 08:11:59
SM
Brighton vs. Man City: 10 hrs 48 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
JN
International Friendly
Nov 17, 2022 at 4pm UK
Amman International Stadium
SN

Jordan
1 - 3
Spain

Al Dardoor (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Fati (13'), Gavi (56'), Williams (84')
Torres (82')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jordan 1-0 Oman
Monday, September 26 at 7pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
International Friendlies
Last Game: Portugal 0-1 Spain
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in Nations League

We said: Jordan 1-3 Spain

Jordan have been imperious on home turf of late, but the visit of Spain is set to be a tough assignment nonetheless. We are backing the away side to cruise to a routine win at the end of the 90 minutes. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spain win with a probability of 56.97%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Jordan had a probability of 18.23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spain win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.57%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.76%) and 1-2 (9.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.52%), while for a Jordan win it was 1-0 (7.14%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-3 win for Spain in this match and our data analysis correctly predicted the win for Spain.

Result
JordanDrawSpain
18.23% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04) 24.8% (-0.029999999999998 -0.03) 56.97% (0.069000000000003 0.07)
Both teams to score 43.75% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.14% (0.060000000000002 0.06)56.86% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.21% (0.048000000000002 0.05)77.78% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Jordan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.63% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)45.36% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.78% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)81.22% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Spain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.09% (0.051999999999992 0.05)19.91% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.95% (0.083000000000006 0.08)52.05% (-0.083999999999996 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Jordan 18.23%
    Spain 56.95%
    Draw 24.79%
JordanDrawSpain
1-0 @ 7.14% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-1 @ 4.55% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
2-0 @ 2.82% (-0.008 -0.01)
3-1 @ 1.2% (-0.002 -0)
3-2 @ 0.97%
Other @ 1.55%
Total : 18.23%
1-1 @ 11.52% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 9.03% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
2-2 @ 3.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 24.79%
0-1 @ 14.57% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 11.76% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.3% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
0-3 @ 6.33% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 5% (0.011 0.01)
0-4 @ 2.55% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.02% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.98% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.45%
Total : 56.95%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Jordan 1-0 Oman
Monday, September 26 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jordan 2-0 Syria
Friday, September 23 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Australia 2-1 Jordan
Wednesday, June 1 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: India 0-2 Jordan
Saturday, May 28 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Jordan 3-1 New Zealand
Friday, January 28 at 3pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Belarus 1-0 Jordan
Tuesday, November 16 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Portugal 0-1 Spain
Tuesday, September 27 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Spain 1-2 Switzerland
Saturday, September 24 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Spain 2-0 Czech Republic
Sunday, June 12 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Switzerland 0-1 Spain
Thursday, June 9 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Czech Republic 2-2 Spain
Sunday, June 5 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Spain 1-1 Portugal
Thursday, June 2 at 7.45pm in Nations League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .