MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 00:52:46
SM
Atalanta vs. Liverpool: 18 hrs 7 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 6
Apr 3, 2024 at 11.30am UK
Ajinomoto Stadium

FC Tokyo
2 - 1
Urawa

Araki (50'), Matsuki (58')
Doi (89')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Thiago (24')
Gustafson (85')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between FC Tokyo and Urawa Red Diamonds.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kawasaki 3-0 FC Tokyo
Saturday, March 30 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Urawa Red Diamonds win with a probability of 41.79%. A win for FC Tokyo had a probability of 31% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Urawa Red Diamonds win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.56%) and 0-2 (7.74%). The likeliest FC Tokyo win was 1-0 (9.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.87%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood.

Result
FC TokyoDrawUrawa Red Diamonds
31% (-1.28 -1.28) 27.21% (-0.171 -0.17) 41.79% (1.45 1.45)
Both teams to score 49.2% (0.07 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.96% (0.291 0.29)56.04% (-0.291 -0.29)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.87% (0.237 0.24)77.13% (-0.236 -0.24)
FC Tokyo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.9% (-0.753 -0.75)33.1% (0.754 0.75)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.3% (-0.842 -0.84)69.7% (0.842 0.84)
Urawa Red Diamonds Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.55% (0.922 0.92)26.45% (-0.922 -0.92)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.37% (1.209 1.21)61.62% (-1.211 -1.21)
Score Analysis
    FC Tokyo 31%
    Urawa Red Diamonds 41.79%
    Draw 27.2%
FC TokyoDrawUrawa Red Diamonds
1-0 @ 9.68% (-0.313 -0.31)
2-1 @ 7.12% (-0.191 -0.19)
2-0 @ 5.35% (-0.288 -0.29)
3-1 @ 2.62% (-0.126 -0.13)
3-0 @ 1.97% (-0.15 -0.15)
3-2 @ 1.74% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 31%
1-1 @ 12.87% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 8.75% (-0.099 -0.1)
2-2 @ 4.73% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 11.64% (0.17 0.17)
1-2 @ 8.56% (0.173 0.17)
0-2 @ 7.74% (0.311 0.31)
1-3 @ 3.8% (0.172 0.17)
0-3 @ 3.43% (0.223 0.22)
2-3 @ 2.1% (0.053 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.26% (0.088 0.09)
0-4 @ 1.14% (0.101 0.1)
Other @ 2.11%
Total : 41.79%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Kawasaki 3-0 FC Tokyo
Saturday, March 30 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 1-3 FC Tokyo
Saturday, March 16 at 4am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 1-2 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, March 9 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 1-1 Hiroshima
Saturday, March 2 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 2-2 FC Tokyo
Saturday, February 24 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-1 FC Tokyo
Sunday, December 3 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 2-1 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, March 30 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 4-4 Urawa
Sunday, March 17 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Consadole 0-1 Urawa
Sunday, March 10 at 4.05am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 1-1 Tokyo Verdy
Sunday, March 3 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 2-0 Urawa
Friday, February 23 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 2-4 Al Ahly
Friday, December 22 at 2.30pm in Club World Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .