MX23RW : Friday, July 19 15:43:44
SM
Friday, July 19
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 10
Apr 27, 2024 at 6am UK
NOEVIR Stadium Kobe

Vissel Kobe
0 - 1
Kyoto Sanga

 
FT(HT: 0-0)
Hara (55')
Appiah Tawiah (4'), Sato (46')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Vissel Kobe and Kyoto Sanga.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-1 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, April 20 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-1 Albirex Niigata
Saturday, April 20 at 6am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vissel Kobe win with a probability of 51.64%. A win for Kyoto Sanga had a probability of 24.45% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vissel Kobe win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.69%) and 2-0 (8.78%). The likeliest Kyoto Sanga win was 0-1 (6.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.3%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood.

Result
Vissel KobeDrawKyoto Sanga
51.64% (-2.168 -2.17) 23.9% (0.077000000000002 0.08) 24.45% (2.095 2.1)
Both teams to score 54.76% (2.246 2.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.42% (1.78 1.78)46.57% (-1.778 -1.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.15% (1.648 1.65)68.84% (-1.645 -1.65)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.96% (-0.149 -0.15)18.03% (0.151 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.07% (-0.259 -0.26)48.92% (0.262 0.26)
Kyoto Sanga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.8% (2.859 2.86)33.19% (-2.855 -2.86)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.2% (3.031 3.03)69.8% (-3.027 -3.03)
Score Analysis
    Vissel Kobe 51.64%
    Kyoto Sanga 24.45%
    Draw 23.89%
Vissel KobeDrawKyoto Sanga
1-0 @ 10.25% (-0.84 -0.84)
2-1 @ 9.69% (-0.058999999999999 -0.06)
2-0 @ 8.78% (-0.769 -0.77)
3-1 @ 5.53% (-0.061 -0.06)
3-0 @ 5.01% (-0.466 -0.47)
3-2 @ 3.05% (0.197 0.2)
4-1 @ 2.37% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-0 @ 2.15% (-0.211 -0.21)
4-2 @ 1.31% (0.079 0.08)
Other @ 3.51%
Total : 51.64%
1-1 @ 11.3% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.99% (-0.46 -0.46)
2-2 @ 5.34% (0.37 0.37)
3-3 @ 1.12% (0.151 0.15)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 23.89%
0-1 @ 6.6% (0.024 0.02)
1-2 @ 6.24% (0.46 0.46)
0-2 @ 3.64% (0.285 0.29)
1-3 @ 2.29% (0.328 0.33)
2-3 @ 1.96% (0.272 0.27)
0-3 @ 1.34% (0.197 0.2)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 24.45%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-1 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, April 20 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Machida Zelvia 1-2 Vissel Kobe
Saturday, April 13 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 1-2 Yokohama
Sunday, April 7 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Sagan Tosu 0-0 Vissel Kobe
Wednesday, April 3 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 6-1 Consadole
Saturday, March 30 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 0-0 Hiroshima
Saturday, March 16 at 5am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-1 Albirex Niigata
Saturday, April 20 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 1-0 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, April 13 at 7am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-3 Jubilo Iwata
Sunday, April 7 at 6am in J1 League
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 0-0 Kyoto Sanga
Wednesday, April 3 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Tokyo Verdy 2-2 Kyoto Sanga
Friday, March 29 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 2-3 Yokohama
Sunday, March 17 at 5am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .