MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 15:29:58
SM
Sunday, July 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 35
Apr 27, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stade Guy Piriou

Concarneau
1 - 2
Rodez AF

Sinquin (90+4')
Chadli (73')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Younoussa (60'), Corredor (69')
Raux-Yao (53')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Concarneau and Rodez AF.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bastia 2-0 Concarneau
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-0 Paris FC
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rodez AF win with a probability of 46.38%. A win for Concarneau had a probability of 28.22% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rodez AF win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.25%) and 0-2 (8.13%). The likeliest Concarneau win was 1-0 (7.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Rodez AF would win this match.

Result
ConcarneauDrawRodez AF
28.22% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 25.4% (0.168 0.17) 46.38% (-0.187 -0.19)
Both teams to score 53.25% (-0.515 -0.52)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.88% (-0.683 -0.68)50.12% (0.685 0.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.91% (-0.61 -0.61)72.08% (0.611 0.61)
Concarneau Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.93% (-0.34 -0.34)32.07% (0.341 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.46% (-0.387 -0.39)68.54% (0.389 0.39)
Rodez AF Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.39% (-0.364 -0.36)21.61% (0.365 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.28% (-0.561 -0.56)54.72% (0.563 0.56)
Score Analysis
    Concarneau 28.22%
    Rodez AF 46.37%
    Draw 25.4%
ConcarneauDrawRodez AF
1-0 @ 7.88% (0.144 0.14)
2-1 @ 6.87% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.48% (0.041 0.04)
3-1 @ 2.6% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.99% (-0.045 -0.05)
3-0 @ 1.7% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 28.22%
1-1 @ 12.07% (0.09 0.09)
0-0 @ 6.93% (0.19 0.19)
2-2 @ 5.26% (-0.069 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.02% (-0.035 -0.03)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.4%
0-1 @ 10.61% (0.17 0.17)
1-2 @ 9.25% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-2 @ 8.13% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
1-3 @ 4.72% (-0.071 -0.07)
0-3 @ 4.15% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.69% (-0.066 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.81% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-4 @ 1.59% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1.03% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 46.37%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bastia 2-0 Concarneau
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Concarneau 0-0 Quevilly
Saturday, April 20 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Concarneau 0-0 Amiens
Saturday, April 13 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: St Etienne 1-0 Concarneau
Saturday, April 6 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Concarneau 2-4 Angers
Saturday, March 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Pau 2-0 Concarneau
Saturday, March 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 1-0 Paris FC
Tuesday, April 23 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 2-0 Auxerre
Saturday, April 20 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Caen 1-0 Rodez AF
Saturday, April 13 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 3-3 Quevilly
Saturday, April 6 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Troyes 2-3 Rodez AF
Saturday, March 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Rodez AF 3-1 Grenoble
Saturday, March 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .