Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paris FC win with a probability of 55.57%. A draw had a probability of 25.4% and a win for Grenoble had a probability of 19.03%.
The most likely scoreline for a Paris FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.54%) and 2-1 (9.19%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.75%), while for a Grenoble win it was 0-1 (7.52%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 11.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Paris FC would win this match.