MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:35:39
SM
Tuesday, May 28
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 30
Jan 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
ProKit UK Stadium

Bishop's Stortford
1 - 2
Brackley Town

Greene (45+1')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Roberts (37'), O'Sullivan (80')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Bishop's Stortford and Brackley Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chester 2-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-0 Scunthorpe
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brackley Town win with a probability of 54.39%. A draw had a probability of 23.5% and a win for Bishop's Stortford had a probability of 22.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brackley Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.79%) and 0-2 (9.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.15%), while for a Bishop's Stortford win it was 1-0 (6.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Brackley Town would win this match.

Result
Bishop's StortfordDrawBrackley Town
22.1% (0.707 0.71) 23.5% (0.36 0.36) 54.39% (-1.068 -1.07)
Both teams to score 53.2% (-0.176 -0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.73% (-0.708 -0.71)47.27% (0.704 0.7)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.5% (-0.661 -0.66)69.5% (0.658 0.66)
Bishop's Stortford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.31% (0.28 0.28)35.69% (-0.284 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.53% (0.287 0.29)72.46% (-0.28999999999999 -0.29)
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.72% (-0.64100000000001 -0.64)17.27% (0.637 0.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.39% (-1.131 -1.13)47.6% (1.129 1.13)
Score Analysis
    Bishop's Stortford 22.1%
    Brackley Town 54.39%
    Draw 23.5%
Bishop's StortfordDrawBrackley Town
1-0 @ 6.35% (0.232 0.23)
2-1 @ 5.75% (0.135 0.14)
2-0 @ 3.27% (0.144 0.14)
3-1 @ 1.97% (0.061 0.06)
3-2 @ 1.73% (0.018 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.12% (0.058 0.06)
Other @ 1.91%
Total : 22.1%
1-1 @ 11.15% (0.18 0.18)
0-0 @ 6.16% (0.18 0.18)
2-2 @ 5.05% (0.014 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.01% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 23.5%
0-1 @ 10.82% (0.09 0.09)
1-2 @ 9.79% (-0.049000000000001 -0.05)
0-2 @ 9.51% (-0.121 -0.12)
1-3 @ 5.73% (-0.151 -0.15)
0-3 @ 5.56% (-0.191 -0.19)
2-3 @ 2.95% (-0.055 -0.06)
1-4 @ 2.52% (-0.121 -0.12)
0-4 @ 2.44% (-0.138 -0.14)
2-4 @ 1.3% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 3.76%
Total : 54.39%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 2-3 South Shields
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-3 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, January 6 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 4-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-0 Scunthorpe
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 0-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 3-1 Banbury
Monday, January 1 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Brackley Town
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 23 at 2pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 2-0 Brackley Town
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .