MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:29:08
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 30 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 26
Jan 1, 2024 at 1pm UK
St James Park

Brackley Town
3 - 1
Banbury

Hall (14', 25', 61')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Elliott-Wheeler (52')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Brackley Town and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Brackley Town
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Brackley Town
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brackley Town win with a probability of 52.95%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 22.84%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brackley Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.68%) and 2-0 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.51%), while for a Banbury United win it was 0-1 (6.85%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Brackley Town would win this match.

Result
Brackley TownDrawBanbury United
52.95% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 24.21% (0.010000000000002 0.01) 22.84% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Both teams to score 51.92% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.57% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)49.43% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.53% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)71.47% (0.030999999999992 0.03)
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.38% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)18.62% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.08% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)49.91% (0.022999999999996 0.02)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.8% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)36.2% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.01% (-0.026999999999997 -0.03)72.98% (0.022000000000006 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Brackley Town 52.94%
    Banbury United 22.84%
    Draw 24.21%
Brackley TownDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 11.32% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.68% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 9.52% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-1 @ 5.42% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 5.34%
3-2 @ 2.76% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 2.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 2.24% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-2 @ 1.16% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 52.94%
1-1 @ 11.51% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 6.74% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.92% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 0.93% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 24.21%
0-1 @ 6.85% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.85% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 3.48%
1-3 @ 1.98% (-0.002 -0)
2-3 @ 1.67% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-3 @ 1.18%
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 22.84%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Brackley Town
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 23 at 2pm in National League North
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 2-0 Brackley Town
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-0 Brackley Town
Tuesday, December 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-1 Boston
Saturday, December 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 0-1 Brackley Town
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Brackley Town
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 2-1 Banbury
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-4 Chorley
Tuesday, December 19 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: King's Lynn 1-2 Banbury
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .