MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 14:17:20
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 4 hrs 27 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 28
Jan 13, 2024 at 3pm UK
Throstle Nest

Farsley Celtic
2 - 0
Scarborough Ath

Atkinson (31' pen.), Donaldson (40')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Farsley Celtic and Scarborough Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-1 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scarborough Athletic win with a probability of 47.13%. A win for Farsley Celtic had a probability of 27.06% and a draw had a probability of 25.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scarborough Athletic win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.22%) and 0-2 (8.59%). The likeliest Farsley Celtic win was 1-0 (8.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.27%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood.

Result
Farsley CelticDrawScarborough Athletic
27.06% (-0.178 -0.18) 25.81% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04) 47.13% (0.221 0.22)
Both teams to score 51.16% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.54% (0.056000000000004 0.06)52.45% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.87% (0.047999999999998 0.05)74.13% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)
Farsley Celtic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.79% (-0.111 -0.11)34.2% (0.113 0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.1% (-0.121 -0.12)70.9% (0.12299999999999 0.12)
Scarborough Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.75% (0.124 0.12)22.25% (-0.123 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.31% (0.187 0.19)55.68% (-0.184 -0.18)
Score Analysis
    Farsley Celtic 27.06%
    Scarborough Athletic 47.12%
    Draw 25.81%
Farsley CelticDrawScarborough Athletic
1-0 @ 8.16% (-0.043000000000001 -0.04)
2-1 @ 6.58% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
2-0 @ 4.38% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-1 @ 2.35% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.77% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.57% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 27.06%
1-1 @ 12.27% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.61% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.95% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 25.81%
0-1 @ 11.43% (0.02 0.02)
1-2 @ 9.22% (0.019 0.02)
0-2 @ 8.59% (0.044 0.04)
1-3 @ 4.62% (0.026 0.03)
0-3 @ 4.31% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
2-3 @ 2.48% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.74% (0.016 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.62% (0.02 0.02)
2-4 @ 0.93% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.2%
Total : 47.12%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 0-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-2 Scunthorpe
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-0 Farsley Celtic
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 1-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 2-1 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-1 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-0 Hereford
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-0 Darlington
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 23 at 2pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .