MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:00:07
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 59 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 25
Dec 26, 2023 at 1pm UK
Flamingo Land Stadium

Scarborough Ath
2 - 0
Darlington

Rutledge (7' pen.), Green (77')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Scarborough Athletic and Darlington.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scarborough Athletic win with a probability of 63.21%. A draw had a probability of 20.5% and a win for Darlington had a probability of 16.28%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scarborough Athletic win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.41%) and 2-1 (9.93%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.7%), while for a Darlington win it was 0-1 (4.74%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 10.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Scarborough Athletic in this match.

Result
Scarborough AthleticDrawDarlington
63.21% (0.383 0.38) 20.51% (-0.181 -0.18) 16.28% (-0.207 -0.21)
Both teams to score 52.76% (0.152 0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.19% (0.431 0.43)42.8% (-0.433 -0.43)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.79% (0.427 0.43)65.21% (-0.428 -0.43)
Scarborough Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.09% (0.244 0.24)12.91% (-0.247 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.66% (0.5 0.5)39.33% (-0.502 -0.5)
Darlington Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.58% (0.0030000000000001 0)39.41% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.89% (0.0039999999999978 0)76.11% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Scarborough Athletic 63.2%
    Darlington 16.28%
    Draw 20.51%
Scarborough AthleticDrawDarlington
2-0 @ 10.66%
1-0 @ 10.41% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-1 @ 9.93% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 7.28% (0.064 0.06)
3-1 @ 6.78% (0.06 0.06)
4-0 @ 3.73% (0.067 0.07)
4-1 @ 3.47% (0.063 0.06)
3-2 @ 3.15% (0.029 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.61% (0.029 0.03)
5-0 @ 1.53% (0.041 0.04)
5-1 @ 1.42% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 3.25%
Total : 63.2%
1-1 @ 9.7% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
0-0 @ 5.09% (-0.098 -0.1)
2-2 @ 4.62% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 0.98% (0.009 0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 20.51%
0-1 @ 4.74% (-0.091 -0.09)
1-2 @ 4.51% (-0.043 -0.04)
0-2 @ 2.21% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.43%
1-3 @ 1.4% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 16.28%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-1 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 23 at 2pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 2-4 Forest Green
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 1-1 Forest Green
Tuesday, December 12 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Warrington Town 4-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, December 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 3-1 Scarborough Ath
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-1 Darlington
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 1-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 1-1 Warrington Town
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 8-0 Darlington
Tuesday, November 14 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 3-2 Chester
Saturday, November 11 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .