MX23RW : Monday, April 22 13:48:14
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 4 hrs 56 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 34
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
Dales Lane

Rushall Olympic
3 - 3
Gloucester City

Oseni (13'), McLintock (82', 89')
Maher (90+3')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Smalley (1'), Robinson (37'), Tolley (90+4')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Rushall Olympic and Gloucester City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-5 South Shields
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Rushall Olympic win with a probability of 50.5%. A win for Gloucester City has a probability of 26.29% and a draw has a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rushall Olympic win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (8.74%) and 2-0 (7.82%). The likeliest Gloucester City win is 1-2 (6.61%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.74%).

Result
Rushall OlympicDrawGloucester City
50.5% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 23.21% (-0.065999999999999 -0.07) 26.29% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Both teams to score 58.95% (0.311 0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.11% (0.378 0.38)41.88% (-0.378 -0.38)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.71% (0.381 0.38)64.29% (-0.381 -0.38)
Rushall Olympic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.29% (0.139 0.14)16.71% (-0.138 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.39% (0.247 0.25)46.61% (-0.248 -0.25)
Gloucester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.78% (0.256 0.26)29.22% (-0.256 -0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.83% (0.313 0.31)65.17% (-0.313 -0.31)
Score Analysis
    Rushall Olympic 50.5%
    Gloucester City 26.29%
    Draw 23.2%
Rushall OlympicDrawGloucester City
2-1 @ 9.62% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 8.74% (-0.109 -0.11)
2-0 @ 7.82% (-0.061 -0.06)
3-1 @ 5.73% (0.022 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.66% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
3-2 @ 3.53% (0.039 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.57% (0.022 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.09% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.58% (0.025 0.03)
5-1 @ 0.92% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 50.5%
1-1 @ 10.74% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.91% (0.037999999999999 0.04)
0-0 @ 4.88% (-0.083 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1.45% (0.027 0.03)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 23.2%
1-2 @ 6.61% (0.012 0.01)
0-1 @ 6.01% (-0.059 -0.06)
0-2 @ 3.7% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.71% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.43% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.52% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 26.29%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 2-2 Curzon Ashton
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 0-1 Hereford
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 4-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-2 Tamworth
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-5 South Shields
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chorley 3-1 Gloucester City
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-4 Gloucester City
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Gloucester City
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .