MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 13:49:52
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 4 hrs 55 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 30
Jan 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Dales Lane

Rushall Olympic
0 - 1
Hereford

 
FT(HT: 0-0)
Obadeyi (70')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Rushall Olympic and Hereford United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rushall Olympic 4-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rushall Olympic win with a probability of 44.68%. A win for Hereford United had a probability of 30.83% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rushall Olympic win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.88%) and 2-0 (7.11%). The likeliest Hereford United win was 1-2 (7.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.45%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood.

Result
Rushall OlympicDrawHereford United
44.68% (0.083000000000006 0.08) 24.48% (0.1 0.1) 30.83% (-0.186 -0.19)
Both teams to score 57.89% (-0.44600000000001 -0.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.24% (-0.542 -0.54)44.75% (0.53899999999999 0.54)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.88% (-0.527 -0.53)67.12% (0.524 0.52)
Rushall Olympic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.85% (-0.187 -0.19)20.15% (0.185 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.57% (-0.29799999999999 -0.3)52.43% (0.296 0.3)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.5% (-0.38800000000001 -0.39)27.5% (0.387 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37% (-0.505 -0.51)63% (0.503 0.5)
Score Analysis
    Rushall Olympic 44.68%
    Hereford United 30.83%
    Draw 24.47%
Rushall OlympicDrawHereford United
2-1 @ 9.18% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.88% (0.155 0.15)
2-0 @ 7.11% (0.084000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 4.9% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.8% (0.024 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.16% (-0.05 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.96% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.52% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.27% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 44.68%
1-1 @ 11.45% (0.069999999999999 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.93% (-0.06 -0.06)
0-0 @ 5.54% (0.128 0.13)
3-3 @ 1.36% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.47%
1-2 @ 7.4% (-0.031 -0.03)
0-1 @ 7.15% (0.089 0.09)
0-2 @ 4.62% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 3.18% (-0.049 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.55% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.99% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.03% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 30.83%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 4-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-2 Tamworth
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 2-1 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 2-0 South Shields
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-1 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-2 King's Lynn
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-0 Hereford
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-1 Gloucester City
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-3 Hereford
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 2-1 Spennymoor
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-1 Hereford
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .