MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 10:37:25
SM
Arsenal vs. Chelsea: 8 hrs 22 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 31
Jan 27, 2024 at 3pm UK
ProKit UK Stadium

Bishop's Stortford
1 - 4
Gloucester City

Kassarate (25')
Foxley (64')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Rowe (4'), Robinson (42'), Wright (54'), Beresford (88')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Bishop's Stortford and Gloucester City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-2 Brackley Town
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Gloucester City
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bishop's Stortford win with a probability of 38.82%. A win for Gloucester City had a probability of 36.78% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bishop's Stortford win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.7%) and 2-0 (5.82%). The likeliest Gloucester City win was 1-2 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.28%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 1.5% likelihood.

Result
Bishop's StortfordDrawGloucester City
38.82% (0.108 0.11) 24.4% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01) 36.78% (-0.095999999999997 -0.1)
Both teams to score 59.93% (0.029999999999994 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.16% (0.039999999999999 0.04)42.84% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.75% (0.039999999999999 0.04)65.25% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Bishop's Stortford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.94% (0.072000000000003 0.07)22.06% (-0.07 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.6% (0.107 0.11)55.4% (-0.104 -0.1)
Gloucester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.9% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)23.1% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.05% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)56.95% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Bishop's Stortford 38.82%
    Gloucester City 36.78%
    Draw 24.4%
Bishop's StortfordDrawGloucester City
2-1 @ 8.53% (0.012 0.01)
1-0 @ 7.7% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-0 @ 5.82% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.3% (0.015 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.15% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.93% (0.013 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.62% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.19% (0.006 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.11% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 38.82%
1-1 @ 11.28% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.25% (0.0029999999999992 0)
0-0 @ 5.1% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.54% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 24.4%
1-2 @ 8.27% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-1 @ 7.47% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-2 @ 5.47% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-3 @ 4.04% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 3.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.67% (-0.012 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.48% (-0.006 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.12% (-0.002 -0)
0-4 @ 0.98% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 36.78%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-2 Brackley Town
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 2-3 South Shields
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-3 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, January 6 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 4-2 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-2 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, December 26 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Gloucester City
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 3-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, January 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-2 Southport
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-1 Gloucester City
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 2-3 Hereford
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .