MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 20:29:19
SM
Olympiacos vs. Fiorentina: 22 hrs 30 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SU
National League North | Gameweek 40
Mar 16, 2024 at 3pm UK
Sands Venue Stadium

Scunthorpe
2 - 0
Banbury

Whitehall (31'), Elliott (90+3')
Evans (62')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Scunthorpe United and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-5 Scunthorpe
Saturday, March 9 at 3.15pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Southport
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scunthorpe United win with a probability of 74.18%. A draw had a probability of 16.8% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 9.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scunthorpe United win was 2-0 with a probability of 13.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (12.26%) and 3-0 (10.53%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.95%), while for a Banbury United win it was 0-1 (3.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 13.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Scunthorpe United in this match.

Result
Scunthorpe UnitedDrawBanbury United
74.18% (0.327 0.33) 16.81% (-0.234 -0.23) 9.01% (-0.0931 -0.09)
Both teams to score 42.78% (0.375 0.38)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.82% (0.738 0.74)44.18% (-0.739 -0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.44% (0.714 0.71)66.56% (-0.715 -0.72)
Scunthorpe United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.66% (0.277 0.28)10.33% (-0.279 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.21% (0.631 0.63)33.79% (-0.632 -0.63)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
47.71% (0.274 0.27)52.29% (-0.273 -0.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
13.81% (0.177 0.18)86.19% (-0.17700000000001 -0.18)
Score Analysis
    Scunthorpe United 74.16%
    Banbury United 9.02%
    Draw 16.81%
Scunthorpe UnitedDrawBanbury United
2-0 @ 13.91% (-0.12 -0.12)
1-0 @ 12.26% (-0.25 -0.25)
3-0 @ 10.53% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.03% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
3-1 @ 6.83% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
4-0 @ 5.98% (0.092 0.09)
4-1 @ 3.87% (0.09 0.09)
5-0 @ 2.71% (0.073 0.07)
3-2 @ 2.21% (0.043 0.04)
5-1 @ 1.76% (0.061 0.06)
4-2 @ 1.26% (0.039 0.04)
6-0 @ 1.03% (0.039 0.04)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 74.16%
1-1 @ 7.95% (-0.097 -0.1)
0-0 @ 5.4% (-0.176 -0.18)
2-2 @ 2.93% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 0.53%
Total : 16.81%
0-1 @ 3.5% (-0.084 -0.08)
1-2 @ 2.58% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-2 @ 1.14% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 9.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-5 Scunthorpe
Saturday, March 9 at 3.15pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 4-0 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 2-2 Chester
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Alfreton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 2-1 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 0-0 Scunthorpe
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Southport
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-2 Rushall Olympic
Tuesday, March 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 3-1 Banbury
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-0 Banbury
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 3-1 Banbury
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .