MX23RW : Monday, April 22 12:33:50
SM
AC Milan vs. Inter Milan: 6 hrs 11 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Blackwell Meadows

Darlington
3 - 1
Banbury

Cornish (33'), Nelson (66'), Salkeld (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Elliott-Wheeler (46')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Darlington and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-3 Darlington
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Darlington win with a probability of 48.87%. A win for Banbury United had a probability of 26.12% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Darlington win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.44%) and 2-0 (8.65%). The likeliest Banbury United win was 0-1 (7.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.89%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Darlington would win this match.

Result
DarlingtonDrawBanbury United
48.87% (0.064 0.06) 25.01% (-0.077000000000002 -0.08) 26.12% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
Both teams to score 52.84% (0.258 0.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.13% (0.333 0.33)49.87% (-0.33300000000001 -0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.13% (0.297 0.3)71.86% (-0.29599999999999 -0.3)
Darlington Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.57% (0.161 0.16)20.43% (-0.16 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.12% (0.255 0.26)52.87% (-0.254 -0.25)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.41% (0.19200000000001 0.19)33.58% (-0.191 -0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.77% (0.206 0.21)70.23% (-0.205 -0.2)
Score Analysis
    Darlington 48.86%
    Banbury United 26.12%
    Draw 25.01%
DarlingtonDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 10.89% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-1 @ 9.44% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 8.65% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-1 @ 5% (0.032 0.03)
3-0 @ 4.58% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.73% (0.032 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.99% (0.023 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.82% (0.011 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.08% (0.018 0.02)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 48.86%
1-1 @ 11.89% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
0-0 @ 6.86% (-0.093 -0.09)
2-2 @ 5.15% (0.035 0.04)
3-3 @ 0.99% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.01%
0-1 @ 7.49% (-0.062 -0.06)
1-2 @ 6.49% (0.012 0.01)
0-2 @ 4.08% (-0.013000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.36% (0.017 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.87% (0.022 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.49% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 26.12%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 1-3 Darlington
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-1 Buxton
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 2-0 Darlington
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-4 Darlington
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-2 Alfreton
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 Darlington
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 P'boro Sports
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 2-0 Banbury
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 3-1 Banbury
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-1 Banbury
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 2-1 Darlington
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .