MX23RW : Monday, March 4 20:59:46
SM
Monday, March 4
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 17
Nov 7, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Spencer Stadium
SU
Banbury
0 - 2
Scunthorpe
 
FT(HT: 0-2)
Butterfield (7'), Smith (39')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Scunthorpe United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Southport 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-1 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, October 31 at 7.45pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Scunthorpe United win with a probability of 46.41%. A draw had a probability of 26.8% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 26.78%.

The most likely scoreline for a Scunthorpe United win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.95%) and 0-2 (8.9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.64%), while for a Banbury United win it was 1-0 (8.94%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Scunthorpe United would win this match.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawScunthorpe United
26.78% (0.366 0.37) 26.81% (0.17 0.17) 46.41% (-0.535 -0.54)
Both teams to score 48% (-0.211 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.55% (-0.407 -0.41)56.46% (0.41 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.54% (-0.33 -0.33)77.46% (0.331 0.33)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.41% (0.084999999999994 0.08)36.6% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.62% (0.082999999999998 0.08)73.38% (-0.081999999999994 -0.08)
Scunthorpe United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.7% (-0.43300000000001 -0.43)24.3% (0.435 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.32% (-0.615 -0.62)58.68% (0.617 0.62)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 26.78%
    Scunthorpe United 46.41%
    Draw 26.81%
Banbury UnitedDrawScunthorpe United
1-0 @ 8.94% (0.16 0.16)
2-1 @ 6.36% (0.048 0.05)
2-0 @ 4.49% (0.09 0.09)
3-1 @ 2.13% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.51% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 1.51% (0.034 0.03)
Other @ 1.84%
Total : 26.78%
1-1 @ 12.64% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 8.89% (0.139 0.14)
2-2 @ 4.5% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 26.81%
0-1 @ 12.58% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
1-2 @ 8.95% (-0.065 -0.06)
0-2 @ 8.9% (-0.086 -0.09)
1-3 @ 4.22% (-0.084 -0.08)
0-3 @ 4.2% (-0.095 -0.09)
2-3 @ 2.12% (-0.038 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.49% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-4 @ 1.48% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 46.41%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Southport 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-2 Banbury
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-0 Banbury
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-1 Scunthorpe
Tuesday, October 31 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 6-1 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, October 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 6-0 Spennymoor
Tuesday, October 24 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-0 Scunthorpe
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-0 Brackley Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 0-3 Buxton
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .