MX23RW : Friday, June 14 01:53:24
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 17 hrs 6 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 7
Sep 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
Mariners Park

South Shields
4 - 0
Banbury

Mongoy (10'), Blackett (13'), Martin (42'), James (90')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between South Shields and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Darlington 2-2 South Shields
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Buxton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a South Shields win with a probability of 58.87%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Banbury United had a probability of 19.13%.

The most likely scoreline for a South Shields win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.04%) and 2-1 (9.94%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.4%), while for a Banbury United win it was 0-1 (5.45%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 3.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that South Shields would win this match.

Result
South ShieldsDrawBanbury United
58.87% (0.021000000000001 0.02) 22% (0.0020000000000024 0) 19.13% (-0.023 -0.02)
Both teams to score 53.51% (-0.038999999999994 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.37% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)44.63% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.01% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)66.99% (0.031999999999996 0.03)
South Shields Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.18% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)14.82% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.89% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)43.11% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.82% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)37.18% (0.042999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.03% (-0.044 -0.04)73.97% (0.045000000000002 0.05)
Score Analysis
    South Shields 58.86%
    Banbury United 19.13%
    Draw 21.99%
South ShieldsDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 10.51% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 10.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.94%
3-0 @ 6.39% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
3-1 @ 6.32% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 3.13% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 3.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 3.02% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-2 @ 1.49% (-0.002 -0)
5-0 @ 1.17% (0.0010000000000001 0)
5-1 @ 1.15%
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 58.86%
1-1 @ 10.4%
0-0 @ 5.51% (0.008 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.92% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.03% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 21.99%
0-1 @ 5.45% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-2 @ 5.15% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.7% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
1-3 @ 1.7% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 1.62% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 19.13%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Darlington 2-2 South Shields
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 3-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 1-0 Scarborough Ath
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 1-1 South Shields
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-1 South Shields
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 3-1 Alfreton
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Buxton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-1 Banbury
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 1-0 Chester
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 0-2 Banbury
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Scarborough Ath 3-0 Banbury
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .