MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 08:13:48
SM
Denmark vs. England: 7 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 5
Aug 26, 2023 at 1pm UK
The Brewery Field

Spennymoor
1 - 0
Bishop's Stortford

Charles (43' og.)
FT(HT: 1-0)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Spennymoor Town and Bishop's Stortford.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: P'boro Sports 0-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spennymoor Town win with a probability of 37.66%. A win for Bishop's Stortford had a probability of 36.14% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spennymoor Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.3%) and 2-0 (6.38%). The likeliest Bishop's Stortford win was 0-1 (9.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Spennymoor Town in this match.

Result
Spennymoor TownDrawBishop's Stortford
37.66% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02) 26.2% (0.0030000000000001 0) 36.14% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 53.55% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.96% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)51.04% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.1% (-0.012 -0.01)72.9% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Spennymoor Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.62% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)26.38% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.46% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)61.53% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Bishop's Stortford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.74% (0.0019999999999953 0)27.26% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.31% (0.0010000000000048 0)62.69%
Score Analysis
    Spennymoor Town 37.66%
    Bishop's Stortford 36.14%
    Draw 26.19%
Spennymoor TownDrawBishop's Stortford
1-0 @ 9.58% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-1 @ 8.3% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 6.38% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-1 @ 3.69% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 2.84% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-2 @ 2.4% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.23% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 0.95% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 37.66%
1-1 @ 12.45%
0-0 @ 7.19% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-2 @ 5.39% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 9.35% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.1% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-2 @ 6.08% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 3.51% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 2.63% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 2.34%
1-4 @ 1.14% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3%
Total : 36.14%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: P'boro Sports 0-2 Spennymoor
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 5-1 Southport
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 1-4 Tamworth
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Spennymoor
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, April 29 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-1 Spennymoor
Saturday, April 22 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 0-1 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Gloucester City 1-1 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 2-0 Chester
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 3-3 Bishop's Stortford (3-2 pen.)
Saturday, November 7 at 3pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-2 Northampton
Sunday, November 10 at 2pm in FA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .