MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 13:51:01
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 1 hr 8 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 12
Oct 14, 2023 at 3pm UK
Cantilever Park
Warrington Town
2 - 2
South Shields
Buckley-Ricketts (23'), Duggan (75')
White (1')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Briggs (2' pen.), Blackett (15')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Warrington Town and South Shields.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alfreton 1-1 Warrington Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-0 Hereford
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a South Shields win with a probability of 37.35%. A win for Warrington Town had a probability of 36.66% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a South Shields win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.28%) and 0-2 (6.24%). The likeliest Warrington Town win was 1-0 (9.2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.34%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
Warrington TownDrawSouth Shields
36.66% (0.022999999999996 0.02) 25.99% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02) 37.35%
Both teams to score 54.27% (0.07 0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.87% (0.091000000000001 0.09)50.13% (-0.088000000000001 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.9% (0.081 0.08)72.1% (-0.079000000000008 -0.08)
Warrington Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.47% (0.055999999999997 0.06)26.53% (-0.053999999999998 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.27% (0.074000000000005 0.07)61.73% (-0.071000000000005 -0.07)
South Shields Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.86% (0.041000000000011 0.04)26.14% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.79% (0.055 0.05)61.21% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Warrington Town 36.66%
    South Shields 37.35%
    Draw 25.99%
Warrington TownDrawSouth Shields
1-0 @ 9.2% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.19% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.1% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 3.62% (0.008 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.7% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 2.43% (0.008 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.2% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.21%
Total : 36.66%
1-1 @ 12.34% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 6.93% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.5% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.09% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.99%
0-1 @ 9.3% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.28% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-2 @ 6.24% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.71% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 2.79%
2-3 @ 2.46% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 1.24% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 0.94% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 37.35%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Alfreton 1-1 Warrington Town
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-0 King's Lynn
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 3-3 Spennymoor
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 2-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Warrington Town 1-4 Curzon Ashton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 0-0 Hereford
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-4 South Shields
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-1 South Shields
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 4-0 Banbury
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-2 South Shields
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .