MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 17:37:02
SM
Sunday, April 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 11
Oct 7, 2023 at 3pm UK
Mariners Park

South Shields
0 - 0
Hereford

 
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between South Shields and Hereford United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-4 South Shields
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a South Shields win with a probability of 65.6%. A draw had a probability of 19.5% and a win for Hereford United had a probability of 14.89%.

The most likely scoreline for a South Shields win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.07%) and 2-1 (9.87%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.2%), while for a Hereford United win it was 0-1 (4.29%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood.

Result
South ShieldsDrawHereford United
65.6% (0.0019999999999953 0) 19.51%14.89%
Both teams to score 52.86% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.97% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)41.03% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.58% (0.0049999999999955 0)63.42% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
South Shields Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.3% (0.0019999999999953 0)11.7% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.19% (0.0030000000000001 0)36.81% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Hereford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.87% (0.0039999999999978 0)40.13% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.23% (0.0030000000000001 0)76.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    South Shields 65.59%
    Hereford United 14.89%
    Draw 19.51%
South ShieldsDrawHereford United
2-0 @ 10.8%
1-0 @ 10.07%
2-1 @ 9.87%
3-0 @ 7.73%
3-1 @ 7.06%
4-0 @ 4.15%
4-1 @ 3.79% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 3.22%
5-0 @ 1.78%
4-2 @ 1.73% (0.00099999999999989 0)
5-1 @ 1.62% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 65.59%
1-1 @ 9.2% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-0 @ 4.7% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-2 @ 4.51% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 0.98%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 19.51%
0-1 @ 4.29% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 4.2% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 1.96%
2-3 @ 1.37%
1-3 @ 1.28%
Other @ 1.79%
Total : 14.89%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-4 South Shields
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 2-0 Rushall Olympic
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Scunthorpe 3-1 South Shields
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 4-0 Banbury
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 2-2 South Shields
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 3-0 Gloucester City
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 1-0 Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Spennymoor 2-0 Hereford
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-2 Hereford
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-1 Southport
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Tamworth 4-0 Hereford
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Hereford 0-1 P'boro Sports
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .