MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 13:31:01
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 5 hrs 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
MU
National League South | Gameweek 36
Apr 9, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Gallagher Stadium
W

Maidstone
2 - 0
Weymouth

Corne (3', 15' pen.)
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the National League South clash between Maidstone United and Weymouth.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Farnborough 0-1 Maidstone
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 1-0 Weymouth
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maidstone United win with a probability of 47.15%. A win for Weymouth had a probability of 26.84% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maidstone United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.18%) and 2-0 (8.71%). The likeliest Weymouth win was 0-1 (8.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Maidstone United would win this match.

Result
Maidstone UnitedDrawWeymouth
47.15% (0.135 0.13) 26% (-0.044 -0.04) 26.84% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)
Both teams to score 50.42% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.66% (0.115 0.12)53.34% (-0.114 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.11% (0.096 0.1)74.88% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)
Maidstone United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.38% (0.111 0.11)22.61% (-0.111 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.77% (0.164 0.16)56.23% (-0.165 -0.16)
Weymouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.15% (-0.01400000000001 -0.01)34.85% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.41% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)71.59% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Maidstone United 47.15%
    Weymouth 26.84%
    Draw 26%
Maidstone UnitedDrawWeymouth
1-0 @ 11.71% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.18% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 8.71% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.55% (0.023000000000001 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.32% (0.024 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.4% (0.011 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.69% (0.014 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.6% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.99%
Total : 47.15%
1-1 @ 12.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.88% (-0.036 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.84% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Other @ 0.93%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 8.31% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 6.51% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.38% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.29% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 1.7% (0.002 0)
0-3 @ 1.54% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 26.84%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Farnborough 0-1 Maidstone
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Taunton Town 0-1 Maidstone
Wednesday, April 3 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-1 Welling United
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 1-5 Maidstone
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 1-0 Weston
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dartford 0-2 Maidstone
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Eastbourne 1-0 Weymouth
Saturday, April 6 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Bath City 1-1 Weymouth
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 4-1 Havant & W'ville
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Braintree 0-0 Weymouth
Tuesday, March 19 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Weymouth 0-1 Braintree
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Aveley 0-2 Weymouth
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League South


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .