MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 12:44:59
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at The J. Davidson Stadium
Altrincham
1 - 1
Maidstone
Conn (45+1')
Jones (18'), Baines (77')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Brockbank (4' og.)
Ghandour (34'), Deacon (71'), Mersin (90+5')
Ghandour (61')
Coverage of the National League clash between Altrincham and Maidstone United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Maidstone United win with a probability of 52.68%. A draw had a probability of 23.7% and a win for Altrincham had a probability of 23.63%.

The most likely scoreline for a Maidstone United win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.34%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.74%) and 0-2 (8.99%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.21%), while for an Altrincham win it was 1-0 (6.45%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood.

Result
AltrinchamDrawMaidstone United
23.63% (0.133 0.13) 23.69% (0.144 0.14) 52.68% (-0.279 -0.28)
Both teams to score 54.52% (-0.306 -0.31)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.55% (-0.48399999999999 -0.48)46.44% (0.482 0.48)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.27% (-0.456 -0.46)68.72% (0.45399999999999 0.45)
Altrincham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.16% (-0.146 -0.15)33.84% (0.14400000000001 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.49% (-0.16 -0.16)70.5% (0.158 0.16)
Maidstone United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.4% (-0.282 -0.28)17.59% (0.28 0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.83% (-0.491 -0.49)48.17% (0.489 0.49)
Score Analysis
    Altrincham 23.63%
    Maidstone United 52.68%
    Draw 23.69%
AltrinchamDrawMaidstone United
1-0 @ 6.45% (0.105 0.11)
2-1 @ 6.07% (0.019 0.02)
2-0 @ 3.5% (0.043 0.04)
3-1 @ 2.19% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.91% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-0 @ 1.26% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 23.63%
1-1 @ 11.21% (0.090000000000002 0.09)
0-0 @ 5.95% (0.12 0.12)
2-2 @ 5.28% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.1% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 23.69%
0-1 @ 10.34% (0.11 0.11)
1-2 @ 9.74% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
0-2 @ 8.99% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
1-3 @ 5.64% (-0.063 -0.06)
0-3 @ 5.21% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-3 @ 3.06% (-0.047 -0.05)
1-4 @ 2.45% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-4 @ 2.26% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-4 @ 1.33% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 3.67%
Total : 52.68%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Altrincham 0-1 Yeovil
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, May 10 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Notts County 3-0 Altrincham
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-1 Barnet
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-1 Altrincham
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 4-2 Wealdstone
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidstone 2-1 Hampton
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Welling United 3-2 Maidstone
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Maidstone 3-1 Chelmsford City
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Hemel Hempstead 0-4 Maidstone
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Dartford 0-1 Maidstone
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League South
Last Game: Chippenham 1-2 Maidstone
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in National League South
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .