MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 19:22:37
SM
Thursday, May 23
Upcoming predictions and previews
AF
National League | Gameweek 23
Jan 9, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Mill Farm Stadium
HU

Fylde
2 - 1
Hartlepool

Haughton (17'), Onariase (20' og.)
FT(HT: 2-0)
Hastie (74')
Crawford (52'), Stephenson (72')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Fylde 2-0 Rochdale
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-1 Oxford City
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League

We said: Fylde 1-2 Hartlepool United

With both teams on a high after their last outings, this has the potential to be an entertaining match. Fylde require the points far more than their higher-profile opponents, yet we feel that the visitors will have enough quality to edge this contest by the odd goal in three. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fylde win with a probability of 44.43%. A win for Hartlepool United had a probability of 32.36% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fylde win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.13%) and 2-0 (6.2%). The likeliest Hartlepool United win was 1-2 (7.55%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.37%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Fylde in this match.

Result
FyldeDrawHartlepool United
44.43% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 23.21% (0.0030000000000001 0) 32.36% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 63.2% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.89% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)38.11% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.62% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)60.38% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Fylde Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.42% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)17.57% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.87% (-0.012 -0.01)48.13% (0.012 0.01)
Hartlepool United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.67%23.33%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.72%57.28%
Score Analysis
    Fylde 44.43%
    Hartlepool United 32.36%
    Draw 23.2%
FyldeDrawHartlepool United
2-1 @ 9.02%
1-0 @ 7.13% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 6.2%
3-1 @ 5.23% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-2 @ 3.81% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 3.59% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.27% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.65% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.56% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.97%
Total : 44.43%
1-1 @ 10.37%
2-2 @ 6.57%
0-0 @ 4.1% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.85% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 23.2%
1-2 @ 7.55% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-1 @ 5.97% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 4.34% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-3 @ 3.66%
2-3 @ 3.19%
0-3 @ 2.11% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 1.33%
2-4 @ 1.16%
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 32.36%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Fylde 2-0 Rochdale
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-0 Fylde
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 1-1 Dag & Red
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 2-1 Fylde
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 3-3 Dorking
Saturday, November 25 at 12pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-2 Fylde
Tuesday, November 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-1 Oxford City
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 2-0 Hartlepool
Saturday, December 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 1-3 Oldham
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 4-4 Hartlepool
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-1 Chesterfield
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 1-4 Bromley
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .