MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 00:28:13
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 19 hrs 31 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
HT
National League | Gameweek 17
Oct 24, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Shay Stadium
HU
Halifax
2 - 1
Hartlepool
Wright (34'), Senior (48')
Wright (51'), Stott (64')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Dieseruvwe (39')
Dieseruvwe (23'), Crawford (29'), Ferguson (45+2'), Mattock (65'), Lacey (75')
Coverage of the National League clash between Halifax Town and Hartlepool United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 2-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Halifax Town win with a probability of 36.84%. A win for Hartlepool United had a probability of 36.75% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Halifax Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.16%) and 2-0 (6.29%). The likeliest Hartlepool United win was 0-1 (9.66%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Halifax Town would win this match.

Result
Halifax TownDrawHartlepool United
36.84% (1.819 1.82) 26.4% (0.307 0.31) 36.75% (-2.127 -2.13)
Both teams to score 52.88% (-0.905 -0.91)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.1% (-1.206 -1.21)51.89% (1.206 1.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.35% (-1.054 -1.05)73.65% (1.054 1.05)
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.74% (0.505 0.5)27.26% (-0.503 -0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.31% (0.652 0.65)62.68% (-0.652 -0.65)
Hartlepool United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.69% (-1.76 -1.76)27.31% (1.76 1.76)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.24% (-2.341 -2.34)62.75% (2.34 2.34)
Score Analysis
    Halifax Town 36.84%
    Hartlepool United 36.75%
    Draw 26.4%
Halifax TownDrawHartlepool United
1-0 @ 9.68% (0.586 0.59)
2-1 @ 8.16% (0.214 0.21)
2-0 @ 6.29% (0.464 0.46)
3-1 @ 3.54% (0.142 0.14)
3-0 @ 2.73% (0.237 0.24)
3-2 @ 2.3% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.15% (0.061 0.06)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 36.84%
1-1 @ 12.55% (0.15 0.15)
0-0 @ 7.44% (0.351 0.35)
2-2 @ 5.3% (-0.126 -0.13)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.061 -0.06)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.4%
0-1 @ 9.66% (-0.017000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 8.15% (-0.313 -0.31)
0-2 @ 6.27% (-0.333 -0.33)
1-3 @ 3.53% (-0.323 -0.32)
0-3 @ 2.71% (-0.29 -0.29)
2-3 @ 2.29% (-0.175 -0.18)
1-4 @ 1.14% (-0.169 -0.17)
Other @ 3%
Total : 36.75%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-2 Halifax
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-2 Halifax
Tuesday, October 3 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-3 Eastleigh
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 0-0 Dag & Red
Tuesday, September 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 0-0 Halifax
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Aldershot 2-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, October 21 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 3-1 Eastleigh
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-0 Hartlepool
Wednesday, October 4 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-2 Dorking
Saturday, September 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 0-2 Solihull
Tuesday, September 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .