MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 04:05:00
SM
Raith Rovers vs. Ross County: 14 hrs 54 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
R
National League | Gameweek 32
Feb 3, 2024 at 3pm UK
Crown Oil Arena
D&

Rochdale
1 - 2
Dag & Red

Sinclair (40')
Ferguson (45+3'), Gilmour (81')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Effiong (9', 45+5' pen.)
Kedwell (45+3'), Pereira (88')
Coverage of the National League clash between Rochdale and Dagenham & Redbridge.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Aldershot 3-1 Rochdale
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Dag & Red
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Rochdale win with a probability of 43.41%. A win for Dagenham & Redbridge had a probability of 31.69% and a draw had a probability of 24.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rochdale win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.05%) and 2-0 (7.05%). The likeliest Dagenham & Redbridge win was 0-1 (7.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.72%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
RochdaleDrawDagenham & Redbridge
43.41% (-0.182 -0.18) 24.9% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 31.69% (0.183 0.18)
Both teams to score 56.86% (0.093999999999994 0.09)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.71% (0.082999999999998 0.08)46.29% (-0.087000000000003 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.43% (0.078999999999997 0.08)68.58% (-0.081999999999994 -0.08)
Rochdale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.65% (-0.049000000000007 -0.05)21.35% (0.046000000000003 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.68% (-0.073 -0.07)54.32% (0.07 0.07)
Dagenham & Redbridge Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.3% (0.161 0.16)27.7% (-0.164 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.74% (0.206 0.21)63.26% (-0.209 -0.21)
Score Analysis
    Rochdale 43.41%
    Dagenham & Redbridge 31.69%
    Draw 24.9%
RochdaleDrawDagenham & Redbridge
1-0 @ 9.13% (-0.046000000000001 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.05% (-0.017999999999999 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.05% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.66% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.63% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.99% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.8% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.4% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.15%
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 43.41%
1-1 @ 11.72%
0-0 @ 5.91% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.81% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
3-3 @ 1.28% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.9%
0-1 @ 7.59% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.53% (0.03 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.87% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.22% (0.027 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.49% (0.018 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.09% (0.021 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.03% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 31.69%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Aldershot 3-1 Rochdale
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-0 Kidderminster
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-0 Rochdale
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 2-0 Fylde
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-2 Rochdale
Saturday, December 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 0-0 York City
Saturday, December 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Dag & Red
Tuesday, January 30 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 2-1 Dorking
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-1 Dag & Red
Tuesday, January 9 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 4-4 Dag & Red
Monday, January 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 4-1 Eastleigh
Tuesday, December 26 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .