MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 19:36:13
SM
Tuesday, June 25
Upcoming predictions and previews
SM
National League
Apr 24, 2024 at 7pm UK
Damson Park
HT

Solihull
4 - 2
Halifax

Campbell (14'), Stevens (20'), Golden (38' og.), Osborne (87')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Evans (45+1'), Hoti (74')
Oluwabori (58'), Johnson (89')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Solihull 1-0 York City
Saturday, April 20 at 12.15pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-3 Halifax
Saturday, April 20 at 12.15pm in National League

We said: Solihull Moors 2-1 Halifax Town

Despite faring better on their travels this season, the support of their home fans will be crucial for Solihull on Wednesday versus Halifax. The last-minute change in plans for the visiting Shaymen could have a negative impact on their performance, and we feel that their playoff journey will come to an end at the first hurdle. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Halifax Town win with a probability of 42.98%. A win for Solihull Moors had a probability of 30.61% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Halifax Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.97%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.83%) and 0-2 (7.72%). The likeliest Solihull Moors win was 1-0 (8.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.55%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 0.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Solihull Moors would win this match.

Result
Solihull MoorsDrawHalifax Town
30.61% (0.019000000000002 0.02) 26.41% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 42.98% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 51.45% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.91% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)53.09% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.33% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)74.67% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Solihull Moors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.14% (0.0020000000000095 0)31.86% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.7% (0.0030000000000001 0)68.3% (-0.0050000000000097 -0.01)
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.5% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)24.5% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.04% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)58.96% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Solihull Moors 30.61%
    Halifax Town 42.97%
    Draw 26.41%
Solihull MoorsDrawHalifax Town
1-0 @ 8.93% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.18% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 5.11% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 2.74% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 1.95% (0.002 0)
3-2 @ 1.93%
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 30.61%
1-1 @ 12.55%
0-0 @ 7.8% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.05% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 0.9% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.41%
0-1 @ 10.97%
1-2 @ 8.83% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
0-2 @ 7.72% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-3 @ 4.14% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-3 @ 3.62% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 2.37% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.46% (-0.002 -0)
0-4 @ 1.27% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.59%
Total : 42.97%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Solihull 1-0 York City
Saturday, April 20 at 12.15pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 3-0 Solihull
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 3-0 Ebbsfleet
Tuesday, April 9 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 0-1 Solihull
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 2-2 Barnet
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 0-3 Southend
Tuesday, March 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-3 Halifax
Saturday, April 20 at 12.15pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-2 Oldham
Thursday, April 18 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 0-0 Ebbsfleet
Tuesday, April 16 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 0-2 Barnet
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-2 Halifax
Saturday, April 6 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-1 York City
Tuesday, April 2 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .