MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:28:44
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 23 hrs 16 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 44
Apr 6, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
New Bucks Head Ground
HT

Kidderminster
0 - 2
Halifax


Preston (28'), McNally (43'), Kpekawa (76')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Wright (65', 89')
Thompson-Sommers (30'), Hunter (78'), Golden (86')
Coverage of the National League clash between Kidderminster Harriers and Halifax Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chesterfield 1-3 Kidderminster
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-1 York City
Tuesday, April 2 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Halifax Town win with a probability of 37.98%. A win for Kidderminster Harriers had a probability of 35.51% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Halifax Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.29%) and 0-2 (6.57%). The likeliest Kidderminster Harriers win was 1-0 (9.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Halifax Town would win this match.

Result
Kidderminster HarriersDrawHalifax Town
35.51% (0.033999999999999 0.03) 26.51%37.98% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)
Both teams to score 52.48% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.62% (0.010000000000005 0.01)52.37% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.94% (0.009999999999998 0.01)74.05% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)
Kidderminster Harriers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.72% (0.028000000000006 0.03)28.27% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.01% (0.033000000000001 0.03)63.99% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.17% (-0.01400000000001 -0.01)26.83% (0.016000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.87% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)62.13% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Kidderminster Harriers 35.51%
    Halifax Town 37.98%
    Draw 26.5%
Kidderminster HarriersDrawHalifax Town
1-0 @ 9.58% (0.0040000000000013 0)
2-1 @ 7.96% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-0 @ 6.05% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.35% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.55% (0.004 0)
3-2 @ 2.21% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-1 @ 1.06% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.75%
Total : 35.51%
1-1 @ 12.6%
0-0 @ 7.59% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-2 @ 5.24% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-3 @ 0.97%
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 9.98% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.29% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 6.57% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.64% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.88% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-3 @ 2.3%
1-4 @ 1.2% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-4 @ 0.95% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 37.98%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-3 Kidderminster
Monday, April 1 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-3 Altrincham
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wealdstone 1-1 Kidderminster
Saturday, March 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 0-0 Kidderminster
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 1-1 Fylde
Tuesday, March 12 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 0-0 York City
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-1 York City
Tuesday, April 2 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 1-0 Halifax
Friday, March 29 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 4-2 Chesterfield
Wednesday, March 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 0-2 Halifax
Sunday, March 17 at 12.15pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-1 Boreham Wood
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-0 Halifax
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .