MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:35:17
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 23 hrs 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
W
National League | Gameweek 34
Feb 21, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Laithwaite Community Stadium
B

Woking
2 - 1
Bromley

Cuthbert (43'), Kellerman (45+3')
Kellerman (13'), Cuthbert (80'), Moss (84')
Browne (60')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Bergkamp (26')
Reynolds (45+2'), Arthurs (48')
Coverage of the National League clash between Woking and Bromley.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Altrincham 3-1 Woking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-0 Dorking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Woking win with a probability of 50.21%. A win for Bromley had a probability of 25.6% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Woking win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.6%) and 2-0 (8.51%). The likeliest Bromley win was 0-1 (6.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.44%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Woking would win this match.

Result
WokingDrawBromley
50.21% (-0.402 -0.4) 24.18% (0.12 0.12) 25.6% (0.279 0.28)
Both teams to score 55.01% (-0.11 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.2% (-0.27999999999999 -0.28)46.8% (0.278 0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.94% (-0.262 -0.26)69.05% (0.259 0.26)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.32% (-0.265 -0.27)18.67% (0.262 0.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.99% (-0.446 -0.45)50.01% (0.443 0.44)
Bromley Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.64% (0.081999999999994 0.08)32.36% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.13% (0.093 0.09)68.87% (-0.095999999999989 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Woking 50.21%
    Bromley 25.6%
    Draw 24.18%
WokingDrawBromley
1-0 @ 10.14% (0.040000000000001 0.04)
2-1 @ 9.6% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-0 @ 8.51% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
3-1 @ 5.37% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-0 @ 4.76% (-0.066 -0.07)
3-2 @ 3.03% (-0.027 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.25% (-0.046 -0.05)
4-0 @ 2% (-0.045 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.27% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 50.21%
1-1 @ 11.44% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 6.04% (0.07 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.42% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 1.14% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 24.18%
0-1 @ 6.82% (0.093999999999999 0.09)
1-2 @ 6.45% (0.05 0.05)
0-2 @ 3.85% (0.062 0.06)
1-3 @ 2.43% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.04% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.45% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 2.58%
Total : 25.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Altrincham 3-1 Woking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 2-2 Woking
Tuesday, February 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-3 Woking
Tuesday, February 7 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-0 Woking
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Torquay Utd
Tuesday, January 31 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-0 Dorking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-2 Bromley
Tuesday, February 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Scunthorpe 1-1 Bromley
Saturday, January 28 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 1-1 Dag & Red
Tuesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Bromley 2-2 Aldershot
Saturday, January 21 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .